Greetings from a SANWEI Official

Ian

This user has no status.

Ian

This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Hello Andrea. I ordered two of your blades from the Sanwei Sport website on 31 August. I have still not received my order and have no idea where they are in the tracking process. I sent an email to customer services on 20 September but have had no response. I'm also unable to access my account, as the system will not let me reset my password. I have been disappointed with the service so far. Is the Sanwei Sport website legit? I feel like I am being scammed at the moment. Could you please help with this?

This user has no status.
Hello Andrea. I ordered two of your blades from the Sanwei Sport website on 31 August. I have still not received my order and have no idea where they are in the tracking process. I sent an email to customer services on 20 September but have had no response. I'm also unable to access my account, as the system will not let me reset my password. I have been disappointed with the service so far. Is the Sanwei Sport website legit? I feel like I am being scammed at the moment. Could you please help with this?
Hello lan,

So sorry to reply late, I have asked my workmate who is in charge of the order and solved the problem with her personally.

The reason is that the third-party delivery company lost the shipment's barcode and didn't notify us. It's really frustrating that we delayed you for so long without knowing it. Sorry again.:cry:

For now, everything is on track, the logistics company sent the items out under the watchful eyes of my colleague and me, so please don't worry. And my colleague told me she sent an email to you about the details, have you got it?

Finally, I want to apologize again for taking so long, we will also send a box of ABS HD as a gift.

Sincerely apologize

Last edited:
Reactions: Nima Abadi

Ian

This user has no status.

Ian

This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Hello lan,

So sorry to reply late, I have asked my workmate who is in charge of the order and solved the problem with her personally.

The reason is that the third-party delivery company lost the shipment's barcode and didn't notify us. It's really frustrating that we delayed you for so long without knowing it. Sorry again.:cry:

For now, everything is on track, the logistics company sent the items out under the watchful eyes of my colleague and me, so please don't worry. And my colleague told me she sent an email to you about the details, have you got it?

Finally, I want to apologize again for taking so long, we will also send a box of ABS HD as a gift.

Sincerely apologize
Thank you very much for sorting the problem and getting back to me so quickly, it's much appreciated. I look forward to receiving my order soon.

This user has no status.
Hello Andrea, can you share some info about Sanwei V9 pro? Like its stiffness, hardness, composition, and will it work with hard, medium or soft rubbers.
Hello dear bro

I have asked our designer for V9 Pro.

He told me it was a very special blade. The material of the blade is soft, and the surface of the V9 Pro is tech wood. And the middle 4 plys of blade wood are Lauan. 🏓 So to keep the power of the blade, we make it 9-ply.

For rubber, we recommend traditional Chinese sticky rubber.

This user has no status.
Thank you very much for sorting the problem and getting back to me so quickly, it's much appreciated. I look forward to receiving my order soon.
Good afternoon,

I'm glad to hear that, my friend. And the Gift HD balls, we have sent to the shipment company.

I will send the tracking number to you, Kindly pls check.

Hope you have a nice day. (y)

This user has no status.
Hi. I'm just throwing my query out here.
May you guys enlighten me on the composition of Sanwei F3 Pro and Sanwei 75 Inner carbon.

And how do they differ on feel when using chinese rubber like B2/B2 Gold and J3 Asia? From your experience

TIA
Hi, my friend,

Good morning, how are you?

For SANWEI F3 Pro, we have updated the F3 Pro into SANWEI Parmaid by changing the ALC into the Para-aramid carbon fiber. 🏓

1695870103943.png👈 SANWEI EX-C Paramid' structure

For the 75 blade, we can't provide any info because it is not in our product line.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2023
Hi, my friend,

Good morning, how are you?

For SANWEI F3 Pro, we have updated the F3 Pro into SANWEI Parmaid by changing the ALC into the Para-aramid carbon fiber. 🏓

View attachment 26815👈 SANWEI EX-C Paramid' structure

For the 75 blade, we can't provide any info because it is not in our product line.
Thanks for the info! the 75 not in product line? Sorry, does it mean the one's I'm seeing from my end are old products or something?
How about the King Kong 2?

Reactions: TT Lover
This user has no status.
Thanks for the info! the 75 not in product line? Sorry, does it mean the one's I'm seeing from my end are old products or something?
How about the King Kong 2?
In fact, Both the 75 blade and Kingkong are not in our product line. Pls check our official website to get the official product info. ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Hi. I'm just throwing my query out here.
May you guys enlighten me on the composition of Sanwei F3 Pro and Sanwei 75 Inner carbon.

And how do they differ on feel when using chinese rubber like B2/B2 Gold and J3 Asia? From your experience

TIA

Hi,

I'm also interested on the composition of Sanwei 75 Inner carbon ?

Thank you sir.
Best regards,

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Andrea said that the 75 is a fake and not a real product of sanwei
Andrea said more times: "This 75 blade is not in our product line." but once she/he said: "The 75 blade, is not on our international product line."
Table tennis Gan has lot of Sanwei 75 reviews on youtube. Strange he does not know that the blades are fake.
I think sanwei 75 blades are not fake but china only blades.

Reactions: Dominikk85
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Andrea said more times: "This 75 blade is not in our product line." but once she/he said: "The 75 blade, is not on our international product line."
Table tennis Gan has lot of Sanwei 75 reviews on youtube. Strange he does not know that the blades are fake.

Thank you sir for your information, so Sanwei 75 Inner ALC carbon blade produced for China market only.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2023
I got bumped when Drea said 75 is not in Sanwei lineup.
But from this reply, means sanwei 75 is for china market only? If this is the case does the blade QA differ?

Reactions: TT Lover