Greetings from a SANWEI Official

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Andrea Ni Hao and a good day to you and all the Sanwei Employees,

This post came up to my mind and I hope to share. If this is irrelevant to you, then please ignore and I apologize. If it is helpful, then do give me a like.

Disclaimer: I have never use Sanwei product before. I am totally unfamiliar towards Sanwei and hence has an ambivalent attitude towards your brand. In another word, I am completely neutral and has no bias towards your brand.

From my viewpoint as a consumer of TT products, an effective marketing communication is vital importance. Typically a TT company has myriads of product offering and if one does not:
1. Differentiate the products with unique selling points
2. Segment it according to consumer needs
3. Position it effectively in the mind of buyer
4. Price it competitively among similar peers
It is very hard for the consumer to choose your product.

I'll share what I mean.
To me, this Tenergy ad was superbly done. It is able to differentiate what Tenergy is all about, what the different variant gives to the buyer and position it in the buyers pigeonhole mindset.

Another very well done marketing communication from Donic. It helps buyer a lot of what to choose and manage our expectation. Using the above as guide, I really hope Sanwei as well as other TT brand employ effective marketing communication to assist buyer and in the process help you sell more.

Thank you for your attention.

NB: It is also because of ads like this that has endeared me towards the brand above. Truth be told, if they did not produce content like the above, I will be ambivalent / neutral towards Tenergy and Donic as well. I am speaking from a buyer perspective. Have a great day ahead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loop Lob Smash
This user has no status.
Andrea Ni Hao and a good day to you and all the Sanwei Employees,

This post came up to my mind and I hope to share. If this is irrelevant to you, then please ignore and I apologize. If it is helpful, then do give me a like.

Disclaimer: I have never use Sanwei product before. I am totally unfamiliar towards Sanwei and hence has an ambivalent attitude towards your brand. In another word, I am completely neutral and has no bias towards your brand.

From my viewpoint as a consumer of TT products, an effective marketing communication is vital importance. Typically a TT company has myriads of product offering and if one does not:
1. Differentiate the products with unique selling points
2. Segment it according to consumer needs
3. Position it effectively in the mind of buyer
4. Price it competitively among similar peers
It is very hard for the consumer to choose your product.

I'll share what I mean.
To me, this Tenergy ad was superbly done. It is able to differentiate what Tenergy is all about, what the different variant gives to the buyer and position it in the buyers pigeonhole mindset.

Another very well done marketing communication from Donic. It helps buyer a lot of what to choose and manage our expectation. Using the above as guide, I really hope Sanwei as well as other TT brand employ effective marketing communication to assist buyer and in the process help you sell more.

Thank you for your attention.

NB: It is also because of ads like this that has endeared me towards the brand above. Truth be told, if they did not produce content like the above, I will be ambivalent / neutral towards Tenergy and Donic as well. I am speaking from a buyer perspective. Have a great day ahead.
Xia wu hao bro,

Thank you for your message, and I have read it very carefully. ;)

Firstly, we are honored to get your effort in the video search, that's why we are in TTD, to make progress together with our players through communication.😁

I have told your information to our marketing, I think they will get better because of your effort. Maybe in the future, our products will become one of your weapons.(y)

Thank you.

PS: just a kind reminder, I saw your signature is '反手照机会正手抢分数'. It should be '反手找机会,正手抢分数'🤔 照 has the same pronunciation as 找 in Chinese, but 照 means 'irradiate', 找 means 'look for'.

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Xia wu hao bro,

Thank you for your message, and I have read it very carefully. ;)

Firstly, we are honored to get your effort in the video search, that's why we are in TTD, to make progress together with our players through communication.😁

I have told your information to our marketing, I think they will get better because of your effort. Maybe in the future, our products will become one of your weapons.(y)

Thank you.

PS: just a kind reminder, I saw your signature is '反手照机会正手抢分数'. It should be '反手找机会,正手抢分数'🤔 照 has the same pronunciation as 找 in Chinese, but 照 means 'irradiate', 找 means 'look for'.
Aku telah buat pembetulan kesalahan tata-kata tersebut. Terima-kasih Dinda Andrea.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Hello everyone,

Good afternoon, how are you? 🥳

I will be honored to announce here that to improve users' overall experience on our official website, we have optimized the multilingual project of sanwei official website. In the future, you could see different languages such as German, French, Vietnamese, Arabic, Korean, and Spanish on one page...🤔

And for now, the Vietnamese language has been launched, and other languages will be launched one after another within a month, so please stay tuned. ;)

微信截图_20230724145041.png微信图片编辑_20230724144849.jpg

This user has no status.
Hello everyone,

Hope you have a great day!
The homepage of the new official website of SANWEI has been launched 🥳 , with content that is more in line with users' browsing habits, a more comfortable layout, larger icons, and higher-definition pictures. Do the best for users, this is SANWEI.(y)
新主页1.jpg新主页2.jpg新主页4.jpg新主页3.jpg

Reactions: hclnnkhg
This user has no status.
This blade is beautifully made... the best one which I have seen from Sanwei yet. I love this fish scale pattern of the Koto wood, and the ply thicknesses are even within a tight margin (this is definitely an improvement). I will source a good set of rubbers for this blade and then review it. This specific one weighs 93.2g and has a ball bounce frequency of 1395 Hz.
While this blade is not listed in the global homepage, it would definitely worth putting it there. (I will also receive a HC-1S in about a week, maybe I also post a photo, when I get that in my hands.)

Attachments

• IMG_20230726_104623_.jpg
    IMG_20230726_104623_.jpg
    661.7 KB · Views: 18
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
This blade is beautifully made... the best one which I have seen from Sanwei yet. I love this fish scale pattern of the Koto wood, and the ply thicknesses are even within a tight margin (this is definitely an improvement). I will source a good set of rubbers for this blade and then review it. This specific one weighs 93.2g and has a ball bounce frequency of 1395 Hz.
While this blade is not listed in the global homepage, it would definitely worth putting it there. (I will also receive a HC-1S in about a week, maybe I also post a photo, when I get that in my hands.)

That one is on my short list of first inner carbon blades to try out. Give us an in depth review of it when you get the chance. Thanks!

This user has no status.
SANWEI Affiliate Program (👈Click to get more) is officially put into operation!

The affiliate program is a marketing strategy where companies partner with individuals or businesses (affiliates) to promote their products or services in exchange for a commission. (y)

Signing up as a partner to promote a brand through their affiliate program is completely free of charge. You have the freedom to sign up for multiple programs within any affiliate network without incurring any costs.🏓

Different levels, different discounts, different rebates.

Level 1, 20% OFF sample, 20% rebates.

Level 2, 30% OFF sample, 30% rebates.

Level 3, 40% OFF sample, 40% rebates.

Level 5, 50% OFF sample, 50% rebates.

• Love
Reactions: [email protected]
Program Afiliasi SANWEI (👈Klik untuk mendapatkan lebih banyak) secara resmi dioperasikan!

Program afiliasi adalah strategi pemasaran di mana perusahaan bermitra dengan individu atau bisnis (afiliasi) untuk mempromosikan produk atau layanan mereka dengan imbalan komisi.(kamu)

Mendaftar sebagai mitra untuk mempromosikan merek melalui program afiliasi mereka sepenuhnya gratis. Anda memiliki kebebasan untuk mendaftar ke beberapa program dalam jaringan afiliasi mana pun tanpa dikenakan biaya apa pun.🏓

Beda level, beda diskon, beda rabat.

Level 1, sampel DISKON 20%, rabat 20%.

Level 2, sampel DISKON 30%, rabat 30%.

Level 3, sampel DISKON 40%, rabat 40%.

Level 5, sampel DISKON 50%, rabat 50%.
Interested

Reactions: Andrea Jiang
This user has no status.
Hi @Andrea Jiang, I cannot find any King Kong blades in the Sanwei official website. However, I found some King Kong 1/2 blades are sell in Alliexpress/Shopee/Lazada of some Asia countries. Are they legitimate? Thank you!
Hello, how are you?

Wish you have a good day.

The King Kong blade was so old type that we didn't produce it anymore. I think you could try our C&C, they have very similar feelings.

However, I found some King Kong 1/2 blades are sell in Alliexpress/Shopee/Lazada of some Asia countries. Are they legitimate? Thank you!

T
his question is really hard to say because we never had official distributors in these stores. So if they have any quality problems or other problems, even fake ones. And we can't provide after-sales service.

We don't recommend you buy the old type in these online stores, the new type with the official distributor is a better choice I think.

Best regards,

Andrea

Last edited: