Greetings from a SANWEI Official

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020
Will there be a Sanwei 75 PBO innter straight handle? Perhaps ayous / PBO / syous / linmba 6.0mm?

This user has no status.
Will there be a Sanwei 75 PBO innter straight handle? Perhaps ayous / PBO / syous / linmba 6.0mm?

Hello dear

This 75 blade is not in our product line. We don't have this model. Please purchase our product from our authorized distributors, just to avoid any potential fake products. The real-time product information can be founded on our official website.

We keep updating it, and all the latest info are on it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020
Hello Ms. Jiang,

I understand that this blade does not exist. I was wondering if you might have plans to make such a blade.

Thank you

This user has no status.
I am wondering though who are making these blades though https://a.aliexpress.com/_Ex3XWN5

especially because pingpongaliexpress for example is supposed to be an official supplier of sanwei products.I'm sorry aourthat, we also confirm whether they are fackefakeot fake
Sorry, we can't judge the authenticity too, because we don't have any official authorized resellers on Aliexpress, because they don't buy from us, so please go to your local official reseller or our official website to buy, you can also get Our full set of after-sales service.
And for this 75 blade, it isn't our international model.

Reactions: The_TT_Bat_Guy
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Provincial type is a bastard product in defiance to ITTF official regulations. Only single type of rubber is accepted by ITTF Equipment Committee.

Be happy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Is it possible for you to measure the center of gravity on sanwei froster PBO? If you lay it on the edge of table without rubbers, how far can it go out while still balancing? (cm from handle) Is the headsize 150x157 or more?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020

No, the Fextra 7 is not factory sealed. I have a couple of them and use Minwax fast-drying polyurethane stain to seal (all) my blades, after sanding them to my liking. I also seal the handle because I use grip tape. I recommend to seal all Limba top blades if you plan to change rubbers on the blade instead of buying a new one when changing rubbers.

Andrea Jiang;388122Ini adalah masalah yang tersisa dari sejarah. Ini mungkin terkait dengan batch produksi. Saya akan memeriksanya untuk Anda. Perlu dicatat bahwa kami tidak lagi memproduksi Fextra 7. Sekarang kami memproduksi Fextra satu, versi yang ditingkatkan.

what is the significant difference fextra vs fextra one?
and what rubber does fextra one fit?
i want to have it back up

This user has no status.

what is the significant difference fextra vs fextra one?
and what rubber does fextra one fit?
i want to have it back up

Regarding the outlook design and the material level, the same wood has different levels of strength and grade, we choose the high level wood in Fextra one.

What rubber does fextra one fit?

I could hard to answer that because I don't know your play style. the fextra one is fit for blocking style.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
Is it possible for you to measure the center of gravity on sanwei froster PBO? If you lay it on the edge of table without rubbers, how far can it go out while still balancing? (cm from handle) Is the headsize 150x157 or more?
I got this question yesterday as well, so here it is in the balance. I would say about 30mm from the edge of the table to the handle. About 128mm from the edge of the table to the top of the blade, approx. Height: 158mm and width: 151mm

IMG%2020221228%20214122%20jpg.jpeg

Reactions: Andrea Jiang
Regarding the outlook design and the material level, the same wood has different levels of strength and grade, we choose the high level wood in Fextra one.

What rubber does fextra one fit?

I could hard to answer that because I don't know your play style. the fextra one is fit for blocking style.

blocking style and attacking top spin
because my forehand loop is still very slow, not strong yet

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Hi Andrea,

Has your company gotten much feedback from players about your Target National and Target Pro series? Whenever I talk to people about this rubber, there is 1 overwhelming negative consensus, that the throw angle is incredibly too low.

From my own personal experience, I also find that the throw angle way too low to play comfortably.

You said that the 2nd gen Target National improved on the topsheet surface. But I don't see anybody complaining about that. Everybody seems to say the same problem: the throw angle is too low. Why not change the pips structure a little bit and make Target with a more normal throw angle?