Greetings from a SANWEI Official

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Hello Andrea,

I have ordered a Sanwei PBO 75 blade from Aliexpress and I get it that is not in your portfolio but I noticed that the Sanwei Fextra one has the same handle design as the Sanwei 75 series. I mean this cannot be a coincidence.
1684093477972.png
1684093562298.png

But this is actually not so important. I think the 75 design is better than the Froster PBO "commercial" edition.

I have a Mizutani Super ZLC blade and it's pretty good but it feels like the gluing of the ZLC is not so perfect. It sometimes makes a "pia" sound and drops bal in the net.

I am very curious about your blade and I know it is different composition but I hope your glue technique is better than Butterfly.

Do you know what are the handle measurements for these blades in FL? What is the width and height?

Do you measure bounce frequency? By that I mean if you bounce a ball on the bare blade what vibration of frequency does the Froster PBO make? For example the Mizutani super ZLC is between 1500-1600hz.

Thanks

Reactions: damszelfly
This user has no status.
Hello Andrea,

I have ordered a Sanwei PBO 75 blade from Aliexpress and I get it that is not in your portfolio but I noticed that the Sanwei Fextra one has the same handle design as the Sanwei 75 series. I mean this cannot be a coincidence.
View attachment 25296
View attachment 25298

But this is actually not so important. I think the 75 design is better than the Froster PBO "commercial" edition.

I have a Mizutani Super ZLC blade and it's pretty good but it feels like the gluing of the ZLC is not so perfect. It sometimes makes a "pia" sound and drops bal in the net.

I am very curious about your blade and I know it is different composition but I hope your glue technique is better than Butterfly.

Do you know what are the handle measurements for these blades in FL? What is the width and height?

Do you measure bounce frequency? By that I mean if you bounce a ball on the bare blade what vibration of frequency does the Froster PBO make? For example the Mizutani super ZLC is between 1500-1600hz.

Thanks
Hi Zwill,

Glad to see you, for your question, please browse below:

In fact, all brands of blade handles have outsourced manufacturers. In China, the table tennis handle dyeing industry is defined as a highly polluting industry, so only a few two or three factories are qualified. So, it is normal to have handles of similar suits.

For this question, we have a different evaluation System,
I will reply to you after asking our designer.

Have a good day!

This user has no status.
Hello Andrea,
I've recently bought the blade Accumulator C, and I was wondering at rubber would you recommend for it? I'm a two-wing attacker who mainly play close to the table and do backhand flicks a lot.
Thanks in advance!
Hello, we are glad to hear you like our blade. 😁

We recommend two usage scenarios to you.

For a formal competition: we recommend 1. New Target National (Forehand) / Gear Hyper (Backhand).
This match is chosen for those who are used to Chinese sticky rubber.
2. Target Europe (Forehand/ backhand )
This match is chosen for those who are used to half-sticky rubber.
For daily training: we recommend Sanwei ultra spin on two sides. They're powerful enough for training at all levels of intensity, and they're affordable.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Hello, we are glad to hear you like our blade. 😁

We recommend two usage scenarios to you.

For a formal competition: we recommend 1. New Target National (Forehand) / Gear Hyper (Backhand).
This match is chosen for those who are used to Chinese sticky rubber.
2. Target Europe (Forehand/ backhand )
This match is chosen for those who are used to half-sticky rubber.
For daily training: we recommend Sanwei ultra spin on two sides. They're powerful enough for training at all levels of intensity, and they're affordable.
Thank you for the reply Andrea! My blade came in and I was wondering if you could tell me the difference between the carbonized wood used in the Accumulator C compares to the LD carbon used in the C&C?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Thank you for the reply Andrea! My blade came in and I was wondering if you could tell me the difference between the carbonized wood used in the Accumulator C compares to the LD carbon used in the C&C?
Hello dear, good morning.

LD carbon is a lightweight carbon fiber, because some junior players seem to be not good at using slightly heavier fibers that are woven, we developed LD carbon to make them hit the ball more easily under the premise of correct posture.

Carbonized wood is a material that is harder than wood but softer than carbon fiber. It is used for beginners who can‘t handle the fiber blades with relatively large power, or players who want to change from all-wood blades to fiber blades.

This user has no status.
Hello @Andrea Jiang,
I'd like to ask a couple of questions to you, thanks in advance for any answer you may be providing.

1. I'm based in Italy, could you provide a list of distributors in my country and neighbor countries (ideally UE countries and other countries for which I don't have to pay custom fees)?
  2. Could you provide names of Sanwei's all-wood blades with Koto surface currently available on the market (if you could specify the full blade composition for those it would be great)?
Have a good day!

This user has no status.
Hello @Andrea Jiang,
I'd like to ask a couple of questions to you, thanks in advance for any answer you may be providing.

1. I'm based in Italy, could you provide a list of distributors in my country and neighbor countries (ideally UE countries and other countries for which I don't have to pay custom fees)?
  2. Could you provide names of Sanwei's all-wood blades with Koto surface currently available on the market (if you could specify the full blade composition for those it would be great)?
Have a good day!
Good morning bro

How are you? For your two questions pls check below:

It should be Spinfactory, they are our official distributor in Germany( UE country) and near Italy. For your country, it's a pity we don't have an official distributor but we know some dealers buy our goods from Spinfactory.

Could you provide names of Sanwei's all-wood blades with Koto surface currently available on the market (if you could specify the full blade composition for those it would be great)?

Sorry we don't have one for now, and there are many people asking us this question, maybe we will publish in the future.

Have a good time.

This user has no status.
Hi @Andrea Jiang , can you compare Target Europe 40+ and Gears Hyper for reverse penhold backhand, in particular their performance on mid-table looping? Thank you.
Hello dear, glad to reply to your professional question.

Because I'm not a pen hold handle blade user, I ask this question to my workmate.

The answer is that gears.png is better on mid-table looping. Target Europe 40+ is better on flip service(sorry, this is a Chinese table tennis term. I am not sure whether this English word can be accurately expressed. I will write out the corresponding Chinese term, and you can check it yourself. 中近台弹击) short/ middle court.

Reactions: hclnnkhg
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Hi Andrea,
I've noticed that the Accumulator C and the C&C almost have the same construction, except that the AC has an Ayous top ply while the C&C has a Limba top ply. How do Ayous and Limba differ as a top ply wood? I don't think I've seen much blade with Ayous outer plies before, so I hope you could provide some information about the advantages of using Ayous as the outer veneer as well as the playing style most suitable for blades with Ayous surface like the Accumulator C.

This user has no status.
Hi Andrea,
I've noticed that the Accumulator C and the C&C almost have the same construction, except that the AC has an Ayous top ply while the C&C has a Limba top ply. How do Ayous and Limba differ as a top ply wood? I don't think I've seen much blade with Ayous outer plies before, so I hope you could provide some information about the advantages of using Ayous as the outer veneer as well as the playing style most suitable for blades with Ayous surface like the Accumulator C.
Hello dear,

The main difference between Ayous and Limba surface materials is that Ayous exhibits slightly stronger resilience as a playing surface. For example, in the European traditional five-ply blade structure, the AYOUS-AYOUS-AYOUS structure, the Limba-Spruce-AYOUS structure, and the Limba-AYOUS-AYOUS structure are all considered classic. However, due to changing times, the AYOUS surface has gradually faded from people's view due to its hard and brittle texture. the Limba surface has been retained due to its balanced tactile feel and good feedback.

Even in the present era, many classic AYOUS surface blade models exist, such as the Taksim by Butterfly and our famous Ayous surface blade is EX-C Paramid.

Reactions: ashoethel