h3 personnal Zhang jike with signature

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
It,s a fake. You could get ZJ signature, but no way you could get his personal rubber. It,s forbidden, if so, he could loose his place at national team. I have talked to a man, who's doughter was traning in China for a while. No way you could get top China players equipment. Stop fooling people.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
It,s a fake. You could get ZJ signature, but no way you could get his personal rubber. It,s forbidden, if so, he could loose his place at national team. I have talked to a man, who's doughter was traning in China for a while. No way you could get top China players equipment. Stop fooling people.

wow, that's interesting... waiting for a sellers response

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews

well, I dont know if panany´s equipment is real or not, but you are telling stories, man. Or how would you call this then?

Last edited:
Reactions: panany
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
well, I dont know if panany´s equipment is real or not, but you are telling stories, man. Or how would you call this then?

Completely forgot about this video... maybe Ma Long is giving regular off-the-shelf blades? As souvenirs...

Maybe some Chinese equipment experts heard something similar and could confirm or dismiss? Cause now it's pretty common to hear about H3 National for sale which was obtained from a source in China national team and then smuggled inside body cavities :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Completely forgot about this video... maybe Ma Long is giving regular off-the-shelf blades? As souvenirs...

Maybe some Chinese equipment experts heard something similar and could confirm or dismiss? Cause now it's pretty common to hear about H3 National for sale which was obtained from a source in China national team and then smuggled inside body cavities :D

That's some ugly stuff ya hear. Haven't heard of this before and i doubt that DHS webstore or tabletennis11 went through such a hassle.

Reactions: Simas
This user has no status.
Alright, the things I can say to this thread: that rubber is a 99,9% genuine h3 national be it Zjks or not. I played with these Rubbers a lot and I would like to think that I can identify a fake. I know for a fact that panany has a friend who knows Zjk, ask him for pictures, he will show you. All in all I think we might have a more credible source here than most people who sell similar items.

Peace!

Reactions: Simas
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011

problem u talk u talk ... but u know nothing ... u know how many rubbers zhang jike use for 1 year....

if training he changes all 3 or for days ...
if tournement open he changes everydays...
if big competition he changes all match...

then u think if he want give 1 or 2 rubbers for friend he cant??? u joke??? are u serious???

and u know... u say i know nothing... u russian true ? u want somes privates picture from fang bo when he was in russia last years for play russian league ????

u know why i can get this picture??? because fang bo say ok, i come play in russia... but inly if my friend come with me... because i never travel alone, my english not very good, then i want my friend come with me...

and his friend is my very good friend too... if u want somes pictures of his "travel" come in my fb, come i will send u picture...

u want picture zhang jike give blade with signature ??? u want picture fang bo give rubber and blade with signature??? u want same for zhou yu ?????

please stop talk im lier and everything about me without prove.... try inform u ... try know who i am ... and what i do about table tennis... and after... u will can start talk....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
35268572_2332782123615341_5148646459020673024_n.jpg35268968_2332782126948674_6178965304664653824_n.jpg
fang bo gives blade .... fake too? his brother??? and i edit for precise thats was 1 of his blade before DHS design blade for him....

u want same picture with Zhang jike???

im not lier ... i help somes chineses for find club in europe, they was in national team, then i have somes contacts ....

if u think i lie... just if your clubs is rich ... u ask me... and i can find chinese player come play for your club... somes famous player can come if very rich club ...

im tired about every people juge and talk but they know nothing...

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
You dont get it. This pictures proves nothing. Sure, you could get his signature, you could get it at your blade, your rubber, your forehead, but at the first post you are talking about PERSONAL equipmnet.

Are you kidding? Change rubber before every game during one day?
What about racket control and sealing them?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
I can write "ZJK" at the fence.... so what?
There are many fakes at the market, which are "suggested" as a personal rubbers, they cost about double price, only becouse someone printed ZJK, Ma Long or something like that at the spounge. It's just a way to earn money.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
You dont get it. This pictures proves nothing. Sure, you could get his signature, you could get it at your blade, your rubber, your forehead, but at the first post you are talking about PERSONAL equipmnet.

Are you kidding? Change rubber before every game during one day?
What about racket control and sealing them?

on big competition u play 1 match by day... maximum 2....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
I can write "ZJK" at the fence.... so what?
There are many fakes at the market, which are "suggested" as a personal rubbers, they cost about double price, only becouse someone printed ZJK, Ma Long or something like that at the spounge. It's just a way to earn money.

ok u know everything... u more strong.... just go aways... dont come bored me...

u say true... all my blade fake... rubber fake too... picture is not fang bo is his brother... and i never help chinese player for find club in europe .... maybe im fake too...

u know around 6 years ago when i start talk in french forum ( maybe more i let u check because youre more strong ) ... somes guy like u talk, talk, talk ... and 6 years later ... im here yet... but... them, they leave... everybody know me and know what i do... then...

but youre more strong

good bye...

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011

and i just read again what u write now, u write : It,s forbidden, if so, he could loose his place at national team.... are u kidding ??? u think really they will say ZJK go out from national tam because u gives somes rubber ?
U Say u know about national team chinese and After u Say they Can Say zjk go out from national team because hé gives rubber

Youre not serious ^^

Then please now just stop talk Bad about me thx...

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Read 1 reviews
I mean just to say it, clearly, there are people that can get authentic National team equipment and sell it. Chen Chen is a great example - both national H3's as well as W968's and W997's.

At the probable time of signature of this rubber Zhang Jike was severely assaulted by Liu Guoliang, who forced a lot of energy in effort to get him out of the game. LGL couldn't do it, but Zhang Jike had to play a full year without a contract with his native club - the Shandong Luneng. For ITTF it was not enough, so they decided to take his World Cup price.
Bad times for CNT.
I don't want to speculate about is this rubber genuine or not.
It may be, though I hesitate if JK would signe a club blanc at the time he was in fight with the club authorities due to LGL's attacks. Yes, he played for the honour of the club, but at the same time he was the only one ever in the CNT history to officially sue a club.
But never mind - if we presume that exactly this rubber, signed arround the end of 2014 and the begining of 2015 is a genuine personal JK, then it is inveluable - one may write a history on it. So if you like the history - take it.
But if you want to play with it - don't.

I mean just to say it, clearly, there are people that can get authentic National team equipment and sell it. Chen Chen is a great example - both national H3's as well as W968's and W997's.

Well, if you have in mind Chen Chen in the city of Bath, England, UK - ok, I may agree, one may not, but it doesn't matter at all in the particular case.
And, its very different to speak about blades - panini tryes to sell W968 quite often, let them be genuine.
But about rubbers there is something that everybody knows and discuss, but obviously forget when a sound of "genuine personal rubber" is arround - every sheet of a personal H3 is very well pretreeted /another word for boosted/ and even preglued, then carefully sealed. But this "carefull seal" is intented to work for a month or two. And yes - Zhang Jike, as many other top players, using personal treated rubbers, change them on regular bases - weekly, dayly, matchly. Two months is the final temp to open and use the personal treated rubber. And once open it will be playeble for a week max, if you train, or a day-r-two if you compete. Not a month, not a year or two. And if you say "ok, its outdated, but its genuine after all, I'll treat it again"... ok, its all upon you...