Have anyone tried Yinhe Pro 01x

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Hello fellow TTDailies
I heard that Yinhe have pro version of their popular Yinhe pro 01. Anyone tried yet? Just watched review from Roning and he made interesting remarks about it. He mentioned that blade is almost the same as regular but with a little increase in thichness due increase of top layers. Also the core is apparently denser implying that manufacturer might used higher quality wood for the core.
At the table blade plays similar to regular one on the low strokes and at the powerful loops blade is much faster, but still having control.
Interested to see other opinions

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Hello fellow TTDailies
I heard that Yinhe have pro version of their popular Yinhe pro 01. Anyone tried yet? Just watched review from Roning and he made interesting remarks about it. He mentioned that blade is almost the same as regular but with a little increase in thichness due increase of top layers. Also the core is apparently denser implying that manufacturer might used higher quality wood for the core.
At the table blade plays similar to regular one on the low strokes and at the powerful loops blade is much faster, but still having control.
Interested to see other opinions
They are increasing the thickness of the top koto? That sounds very counterproductive to me.
DHS increases the core thickness of the blades with its X variants to suit players with less strength. (for example females or older players)
I'm not sure what a thicker top koto would help with, but the Chinese really like fish scales that's for sure and Yinhe makes sweet blades.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
They are increasing the thickness of the top koto? That sounds very counterproductive to me.
DHS increases the core thickness of the blades with its X variants to suit players with less strength. (for example females or older players)
I'm not sure what a thicker top koto would help with, but the Chinese really like fish scales that's for sure and Yinhe makes sweet blades.
Yeah, sounds strange to me too. Apparently they increased koto layer by 0.05 mm on the both sides, increasing overall thickness from 5.7 mm to 5.8 mm.

Reactions: Zwill
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Yeah, sounds strange to me too. Apparently they increased koto layer by 0.05 mm on the both sides, increasing overall thickness from 5.7 mm to 5.8 mm.
Well okay, that is not much. I have a V14 pro that one has a super thin top koto ply. I can see through it and see the carbon almost. It also has an extreme fishscale like the ones in this video.
And I have a D-715 witch is a Golden Viscaria clone and that has a normal thickness top ply. Maybe this is a similar case.

Not sure why Yinhe makes the same blades over and over with a different name.

Reactions: H3R0
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
Not sure why Yinhe makes the same blades over and over with a different
For a company that mainly gained rep by trying to make alternatives for Butterfly stuff, I don't think its too far out of character for them to also follow Butterfly's business model of releasing the same or very similar construction blades with a different coat of paint