How reliable is table tennis 11 and mega spin?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Read 6 reviews
Might buy something off of them. Don't wanna waste 100 dollars.

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

Both are very reliable sources. I have ordered tabletennis11.com multiple times and they have never disappointed me. Items always come on time and in perfect condition. As for megaspin, I have never ordered from them but have heard a lot of great things about them as i know people who order from megapsin.

Reactions: Kaiwen
Tabletennis11, I have bought from those guys 3 times and a friend bought 1 time, excellent delivery time and original:

1. Tibhar MX-P, Tibhar MX-S and glue.
2. Tibhar MX-P, Tibhar MX-, glue, protection sheet, Nittaku Rutis Power
3. Shoes, Shirt, protective sheets, tapes, towels.
4. A friend: Xiom Blade (don´t remember the model), Stiga Infinity, Tibhar MX-P, Andro Rasant, Xiom Asia, Rakza 7.

No problems, all original.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 2 reviews
TT11 has quality products, fast shipping and cheap shipping fee (even FREE when you order above 80 euro). The only problem with them is that they don't have Butterfly products and very limited choice for Chinese rubbers (they only carry DHS and 729). But all the rest are superb, even their customer service.

I haven't tried MegaSpin though. Only thing I can say is that they have expensive shipping fee, at least to my area, but on the bright side they have Butterfly products.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
My two favorite places on the planet to buy stuff. TT11 is often a bit cheaper. Megaspin delivers really fast if you are in the US. TT11 is not slow, though. They use DHL for delivery. Both have amazing customer service. Cant go wrong with either one. I base this on many purchases, going back a decade or more in tbe case of Megaspin.

Last edited:
I take my words back.

Avoid this company. I placed my order on Feb17 and there is no info about where the package is. But the real problem is that there is no support or help from TT11. I prefer to stay away from companies that offer support but their practice is just to ignore customers because they already have your money and they know you can´t do anything about it.

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Yes. Tt-japan is a good company. Delivery slower fhan tt11.