Hugo Calderano is not using is Xiom Calderano HAL anymore

This user has no status.
No idea how you can see anything "clearly" from that video quality. I can't tell at all honestly, but the handle is still like HUGO HAL
just open the video on yt here the quality is inferior.
if you look at the plys of the blade u can clearly see it.
just like fan zhendong was using a viscaria with stiga handle even hugo could do that.
maybe Hugo is using trimetrix fiber from xiom

says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
IMG_5571.jpeg

IMG_5572.jpeg

Looks just like a regular wood layer to me, not ALC or fiber. Same layer is easily visible in photos of commercially available HAL

Jul 2014
From the picture in the previous post, the bottom blade looks like SAL and the blade on top is HAL.
SAL fibre is Super Arylate which has blue/dark color, while HAL uses Hyper Axylium (whatever that may be), which has orange color.
Yes but the fiber layer in those blades is almost invisible unless you get a super closeup view of it. They are 5+2 blades not 3+2, the darker layers visible in the blades are wood layers and not the fiber layers. The difference in color of the layers between blades in the photo I provided is most likely due to sweat staining from usage

Yogi_bear photo HAL vs 36.5ALX:
IMG_5573.jpeg

TTgearlab HAL:
IMG_5576.jpeg

Reactions: ck1407
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Yes but the fiber layer in those blades is almost invisible unless you get a super closeup view of it. They are 5+2 blades not 3+2, the darker layers visible in the blades are wood layers and not the fiber layers. The difference in color of the layers between blades in the photo I provided is most likely due to sweat staining from usage

Yogi_bear photo HAL vs 36.5ALX:
View attachment 29315

TTgearlab HAL:
View attachment 29316
Off topic but kudos to you for crediting where you extract the images. You are a good person