I’m qualifying for the English nationals help

NDH

says Spin to win!
are we gonna suffer because I’m making threads.. I’m curious

Suffer? No.

But whether you realise it or not (I'm not sure), you are spamming the forum with thread after thread on very specific things to do with your game.

Create ONE thread, about your game, you can use it to monitor your development, and everyone will be far more willing to help - If you can post videos, even better.

Right now, we have no idea how good/bad you are, and it's simply irritating that you have 5/6 threads related to your game.

So, as I said before, create one main thread, and keep everything there.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Behave yourself

You know you got yourself banned from the discord because of spamming. Do you think that spamming is a good thing? It takes up space that could be meant for other threads on other topics.

It's a basic courtesy and sometimes, it's a rule on the internet. Many people are calling you out on it.

It is ok to be enthusiastic, and it's even better to ask questions. However, please spend more time to make each post, rather than making lots of short posts.

lol u do realise I’ve seen 900 players beaten a 201 junior before.Let them mop the floor, you don’t know shit about the opponent first off they can have weaknesses and I’ll aim for them

You do realize that most of us are adults right? Please be respectful on the internet, since posts like this won't make us want to help you.

tips I’m training today tournament starts tomorrow.3rd ball attack drills and service return? Some footwork.Anything else you can advice

Be specific. Do you remember my post about specific goals? Same thing for questions. You asked three questions on three huge topics. There is no easy-trick that makes you good at these for all scenarios. Try asking specific questions that we can give specific tips on.

EDIT: You can edit your posts to make them longer. Be more descriptive in your posts. Tell us more about what your problems are. That way, we can get better at helping you out. 1 to 3 sentence posts that have no details don't help us at all.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yeah, stop making so many threads about yourself.....

Keep it all to 1 thread - It's basic manners.

Suffer? No.

But whether you realise it or not (I'm not sure), you are spamming the forum with thread after thread on very specific things to do with your game.

Create ONE thread, about your game, you can use it to monitor your development, and everyone will be far more willing to help - If you can post videos, even better.

Right now, we have no idea how good/bad you are, and it's simply irritating that you have 5/6 threads related to your game.

So, as I said before, create one main thread, and keep everything there.

Yep. I have considered deleting several of the threads and just posting the questions into one thread. But most of the threads seem to have dropped away.

And to me, waldnersghost seems to be so much of a little kid that I would rather ignore the threads and what he has written than waste time. He seems like a good kid who is at the beginning of a journey. Perhaps by July he will be training to become a legend in Cricket.

I confess that I just don't see real questions or even real comments from him which really simply has more to do with age and maturity level. So, I don't know that I see it as much of a problem. But it may need to be reigned in because of the lack of direction and discipline.

So, waldnersghost, keep your comments and questions about your game to this thread. Since this thread still seems to be active. If I do see new threads from you that seem irrelevant or more of the same, I will bounce them into this thread.

This user has no status.
I’m trying to get advice for stuff.At least I’m playing table tennis and I’m improving massively.Im going to compete in matches ima Rec then post on here so don’t try and cuss me because I’m asking for advice.

Is that really the impression you want to leave on a Moderator?

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
man any way I look at it I have a very small ranking. I could play the ladies bracket today and not score anything!!! Whoever i face will notice instantly I've got a really small ranking I don't know how i can increase my level in time i mean obviously I can't change my equipment.
man also my wrist hurts I’m doing stretches!!!

lol don't be so harsh on yourself.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I beat this top 400 junior and I’m alerted that he has improved his backhand loop this time.What other tactics can I put against him since last time I topspinned down the backhand line and I won.

I moved this to here. waldnersghost, don’t open any more threads. Keep your comments to this thread.

The other threads have been locked or closed.

Also, as one of the moderators, I will give you some leniency because you are a kid and you don’t seem to get certain things that are about common sense and manners. But try to be thoughtful about what you post. This forum could be helpful to you. But you are going to need to start acting a little more mature.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
help any of you got discord I need to send vid of me doing weight shift irl how to do it

Why don't you just upload the video to YouTube and then put the link to the video in this thread. If you need help embedding the link so the video appears in this thread, I will give you help with how to do it once you have the video on YouTube. To upload a video to YouTube, all you need is to have a user profile.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Apr 2018
https://streamable.com/384a5 pls tell if I’m doing it right.Ok so I put my right leg behind parallel then put left leg in front and I put weight on right. twist my hip then go foward to left leg.I struggle to do this with footwork because I don’t know.Do you move with the weight transfer first by moving with the position then put weight onto right leg THEN swing you arm back so u can forehand topspin

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
You're rotating about your center of mass. You're supposed to move it from right to left + rotate the trunk (your right shoulder goes forward as a result to help generate racket speed) by pushing into the ground with your right leg, instead you right leg goes down and takes away the power of your forehand. I mean there's plenty of videos where good coaches explain this and where good players do this. Watch Wang Liqin's shoulders rock side to side, also watch his right leg (left leg on the picture)
Face on view:

Last edited: