I am addicted to table tennis because...........

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Trying your best for a cause is the best feeling. Even if you lose and you know you played great and put up a great fight you go away happy. And the friends you meet in table tennis. You have them for a life time!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Because it's a game. A game that allows the weak and old to surpass (most of) the strong and young through experience and innovation. Unlike basketball, it is a sport where you can play into your 40s and actually teach younger people a thing or two about strategy and tactics by playing with them.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
... I want to discover the team and players that will beat the Chinese :p

Very good answer! I hope to see in my life time a collection of non chinese players take on the world! :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Well Dan it'll happen for sure. I've no doubt I can find them, but my goal is to find a team that will do well at the 2016 Olympics, but I'm not expecting a win until maybe 2020 or 2024. If I can get some good kids to really put the work in and some more coaches and resources I know that the U.S. can develop the science needed to do well at the 2016 heck maybe they might even upset some top rated players, but it's all on the work we put in now.