I cant find ALC fiber ANYWHERE in singapore, SOMEBODY HELP.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2024
Yo guys I began a project in school with another 6 people to build rackets and sell them for charity, we are doing this as we have all the equipment needed at school. I bought Ayous vertical and horizontal 0.6mm veneers to put on both sides and an ayous core . The one thing i cant find is ALC fibers. DOES ANYBODY have a clue on how to buy it in Singapore.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Yo guys I began a project in school with another 6 people to build rackets and sell them for charity, we are doing this as we have all the equipment needed at school. I bought Ayous vertical and horizontal 0.6mm veneers to put on both sides and an ayous core . The one thing i cant find is ALC fibers. DOES ANYBODY have a clue on how to buy it in Singapore.
Is this a poly project or uni project? Seems interesting

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
【淘宝】https://m.tb.cn/h.gXjIt3rznoSAyvs?tk=LFzsWuCsB85 HU9046 「乒乓底板DIY 蓝芳碳,黄芳碳混编纤维,厚度0.25mm.尺寸17×28cm」
点击链接直接打开 或者 淘宝搜索直接打开

Taobao sells ACL too, 蓝芳碳 refers to ACL while 黄芳碳 refers to ZLC/PBO in general. They also sell carbon fiber weaves of different colours like red, green and purple.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Im in High School right now, NPS international school, i am the head of the table tennis club there, thought it would be a good idea to start a project like this.
Yeah definitely a fun project to be part of, do u intend to sell them to the public?