Incredible shoe drop shot!

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Hey

Decided to make an own short video of the epic shoe drop shot (the clip is in the TTD trick video also) by Alex and Riku, since many have found it really cool :D

shoedropshot.jpg

Check out the epic clip here!:

Also, if you haven't yet seen the TTD trick video, watch it here!
http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?4383-TableTennisDaily-Trick-Shot-Video-2013

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
he didnt do anything special with his shoe! The rotation of the ball remains the same so the incoming topspin to his side of the table, actually reacts as backspin to the other side! He just absorbed the speed of the ball and some spin maybe. Its easy if you block the ball with a downwards movement of the paddle or shoe :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
That's SICK!! Haha..

Great shot indeed..
Wonder if the shoes actually have a decent grip to act like that..
Or probably the shoes, just like many other sport shoes is made to have a good grip when enough pressure (in this case enough body weight and gravity) is applied..
Still an amazing shot!

Reactions: Pongfinity

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
That's SICK!! Haha..

Great shot indeed..
Wonder if the shoes actually have a decent grip to act like that..
Or probably the shoes, just like many other sport shoes is made to have a good grip when enough pressure (in this case enough body weight and gravity) is applied..
Still an amazing shot!

Haha love the science behind this post Yosua :) Yeah his trainers probably have a rubber grip at the end acting like some sort of Tenergy hehe :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Haha love the science behind this post Yosua :) Yeah his trainers probably have a rubber grip at the end acting like some sort of Tenergy hehe :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

Haha yea! :D I can take a picture of his magical shoe next time I see him and put it here so it can be analysed even deeper! :DD

Reactions: Dan