Introduce yourself to the forum! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Hello!
Thanks for welcoming me here. I found the site by just browsing for tt equipment reviews.

I have been away from the sport for more than 20 years. A few months back my interest for table tennis was revived. I got my old gear --- Lion blade with Tackiness Drive and Sriver Killer both red of course.
I found that much has changed in the sport in the many years I have been away - - rules, equipment, etc so much to learn for this old fool. I bought a blade and slapped on the only rubbers I'm familiar with. I intend to consult the experts here on what equipment I should be buying.

I donot belong to any club but I am trying to organize one, as the nearest TT club here is still hours away. I have no rating as I donot compete nor did I have the opportunity to do so in any tournament.

I hope to meet friends on this site and maybe improve my game.

Thank you all and God bless

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
1) Introduce yourself to the site
Hi!, my name is Daniel i'm from Chile, and i'm a huge fan of this sport as i assume you guys are, i hope we can talk a lot about TT and share some experience and stuff! I guess i'll be asking a lot of questions so i hope you can help me

2) Number of years playing
Well i'm 35 years old, i've played like a year and a half when i was studying, then quited practicing 'cos of the tests and exams and etc. After that just last year i have found a place to practice again so it is like 2 years and a half.

3) Club/team play for
I work in a bank and it has places to practice sports, one of them is TT (we have a sort of a team) and we've played a couple of tournaments (enterprise level players)

4) Best achievements
i have a medal!!!... haha i won it from one of the inter enterprises tournaments!!!!!!! well i think the greatest achievement was to find where to practice (here in my country is not that simple to practice any sport, soccer is the only one that is really popular)

5) Well i'm a lefty, penhold and i don't use RPB, i use a Joola flame extreme as a blade and a Joola Mambo H brand new.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Hi guys!!
1)Im John from Ireland and love Table tennis
2) ive been playing since I was 7 for a club.
3) local club plus the Laois squad (which is the county team)
4)won the Leinster Under-14 B event (tournament for all bar the top 8 in the province)
5)Very defensive player and am working on my attacking side of the game.

Thats all about me :)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi guys!!
1)Im John from Ireland and love Table tennis
2) ive been playing since I was 7 for a club.
3) local club plus the Laois squad (which is the county team)
4)won the Leinster Under-14 B event (tournament for all bar the top 8 in the province)
5)Very defensive player and am working on my attacking side of the game.

Thats all about me :)

Welcome to the site Johnny! :)

Great to see your working on a attacking style of play with a defensive. This is a very effective style, have a great time here :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
hello im george from greece ive been playing TT with the old rules and ball size , stopped because of studies and started playing again 1 year ago . love TT cause its the most intense and mind blowing game..fast calls speed spin technique devotion and focus needed..just love it gives me everything :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Hi, my name is Bernard and I'm a 18 year old currently located in Brighton. I've been playing casually for the last two years. lately, I came across videos of pros playing. Since then I've been trying to improve my knowledge on the professional side of the sport. Glad to be here :D

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
AMDG JM&J

Hello forum members,
I thank Dan for his welcoming me to the forum.
In desperation I decided to go on the web searching for help to improve my table tennis skills because my 17yr old daughter is now a better palyer than I am and with a higher handicap though playing for only two years to my seven (weep, weep). How quickly did the tears stop and joy begin to well up in me after a quick tour of TableTennisDaily. So I'm keenly looking forward to gaining some valuable help in improving my game. Our club meets 2 nights a week and plays comp almost every meeting, sometimes grades A and B if enough players. I'm mid range, such that I find myself at times in grade B, ocassionally in A.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Hiya Beartrendy, welcome mate. A mate of mine working as a computer programmer is in Brighton. I heard that you're looking for a place to hit some balls there. Wish I could help, but your guess is as good as mine buddy :)

Brighton seems great so far! Your mate is a lucky man to be located here :D and don't worry, some info will come to surface sooner or later :p

This user has no status.
Hi table tennis fellows!
My name is Alcir, I'm 27 years old and I'm from Brazil.
I have introduced table tennis in my life 14 years ago, but even being totally crazy for this sport since then, I had a large period of pause because of my studies (technical education and then university). So, I have returned more seriously in 2009, and since then I follow every movement of the sport: regional, national and international.
As you can imagine by my words above, I'm just an amateur (engineering is my profession). So, I play in an amateur club close to São Paulo (region where I live).
As achievements, I don't have anything really great but some good matches against good players, and that's my goal in table tennis. I don't have time or even talent to reach very high, so my mission is to do the best I can and to have fun in the process, even taking the sport in serious (because that's the way I have fun).
As a second activity, I'm one of the moderators on Mesatenista.Net, our table tennis forum and main table tennis site in Brazil. By the way, it will be an honor to receive visits and collaboration from everyone!
I also would like to use this introduction to congratulate the Table Tennis Daily team by this wonderful forum. It's very good to see initiatives which allows people to discuss about the sport all around the world. That's the only way to keep our sport alive and always bring new winds.

Best regards!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Welcome to the site everyone! :).. Great to see a lot of new members registering to the site. I hope you have a fantastic time browsing and using the features we have here to its full advantage.

See you around

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Hi from Belgium,
I'm "microballoon", an oldtimer (65 years ;)) playing tt since 80.
I'm not a champ at all: I just have fun everytime I play TT.
I play defence with antispin and stop winning when the boy behind the table begins to cry :eek:))
Want some advice about new products ...

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi from Belgium,
I'm "microballoon", an oldtimer (65 years ;)) playing tt since 80.
I'm not a champ at all: I just have fun everytime I play TT.
I play defence with antispin and stop winning when the boy behind the table begins to cry :eek:))
Want some advice about new products ...

Hey Microballoon :)

Thanks for joining this fantastic community of dedicated table tennis enthusiasts! :)... Aha I remember crying and guys with the anti spin never feeling sorry for me hehe :p..

You've come to the right place for all the latest tech in table tennis :).

Enjoy

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
AMDG JM&J

Hello forum members,
I thank Dan for his welcoming me to the forum.
In desperation I decided to go on the web searching for help to improve my table tennis skills because my 17yr old daughter is now a better palyer than I am and with a higher handicap though playing for only two years to my seven (weep, weep). How quickly did the tears stop and joy begin to well up in me after a quick tour of TableTennisDaily. So I'm keenly looking forward to gaining some valuable help in improving my game. Our club meets 2 nights a week and plays comp almost every meeting, sometimes grades A and B if enough players. I'm mid range, such that I find myself at times in grade B, ocassionally in A.

Welcome to the site Peter! :)

Thanks for the amazing comments on the site, awww your daughter can now push your game to improve to! :)... Great to see you have joined, have a fantastic time on TTD :)

Hi table tennis fellows!
My name is Alcir, I'm 27 years old and I'm from Brazil.
I have introduced table tennis in my life 14 years ago, but even being totally crazy for this sport since then, I had a large period of pause because of my studies (technical education and then university). So, I have returned more seriously in 2009, and since then I follow every movement of the sport: regional, national and international.
As you can imagine by my words above, I'm just an amateur (engineering is my profession). So, I play in an amateur club close to São Paulo (region where I live).
As achievements, I don't have anything really great but some good matches against good players, and that's my goal in table tennis. I don't have time or even talent to reach very high, so my mission is to do the best I can and to have fun in the process, even taking the sport in serious (because that's the way I have fun).
As a second activity, I'm one of the moderators on Mesatenista.Net, our table tennis forum and main table tennis site in Brazil. By the way, it will be an honor to receive visits and collaboration from everyone!
I also would like to use this introduction to congratulate the Table Tennis Daily team by this wonderful forum. It's very good to see initiatives which allows people to discuss about the sport all around the world. That's the only way to keep our sport alive and always bring new winds.

Best regards!

Thanks for the kind comments Alcir!

We hope you have an amazing time on the site, anything you need just pop us a message and we will do our best to get the answer for you. Great to see you have the passion and enjoyment for the game! :)

Enjoy

i,m milad shahbazi from iran.i love china and timo boll.i love TT.i,m champion of student,s of iran.

Welcome Milad, hehe Timo Boll is king! :)... Thanks for joining our wonderful platform for table tennis

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
hello everyone, im erick, from the philippines, 33 years old and counting... hehe played tt since highschool, hiatus during my college days. and just came back last 3 years ago. been happily playing eversince. btw nice to be part of this wonderful community. ;)

Welcome Erick to this fantastic growing community of table tennis players :)

Thanks for joining, will be looking forward to your posts and discussions. Enjoy! :)