ITC PowerCell Ultra

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 7 reviews
Rakza 7 and Vega Euro are completely different rubbers. If you have a good technique, you will definitely get more spin and speed out of the Rakza 7 but at low impact speeds between your racket and the ball, the Vega Euro will produce more spin.

The Vega Europe is much softer. A more comparable rubber to this the Rakza 7 soft. R7 soft has more catapult and speed compared to the Vega Europe.

Reactions: shinshiro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Lee91, do you know what people are saying in Korea about Ultra 45 and 48?

There is no review of expert reviewers yet, but many people are sharing some feedback about 48 and 45.

These are the most common phrases in their reviews.

Easy-to-use, controllable, fairly good spin, very cost-effective, lacks a bit of power for decisive shots but enough, better for topspin rather than smashing, 48 works well with(needs) developed strokes whereas 45 is okay with even less-skilled strokes.

Last edited:
Reactions: shinshiro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
i can say the Karis M+, Mantra M and U45 are almost the same speed
The Karis series are renowned to have good linearity. The Ultra rubbers are linear too? Or it has strong catapult effect like MX-P seems to have? Or Ultra is something in between them?

There is no review of expert reviewers yet, but many people are sharing some feedback about 48 and 45.
These are the most common phrases in their reviews.

Easy-to-use, controllable, fairly good spin, very cost-effective, lacks a bit of power for decisive shots but enough, better for topspin rather than smashing, 48 works well with(needs) developed strokes whereas 45 is okay with even less-skilled strokes.

Thanks Lee91!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lee91
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
The ultra 45 is good for close to the table BH. Good spin, excellent control, and easy to play. Purchased from TT Japan.

Update: Use this rubber on close to the table BH play. I have a spin driven BH so control and placement are key to my game. It does have some catapult but is very controllable its strength is returning counter-spin, blocking and returning serves.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I think Ultra 48 is a good alternative for Tenergy 80. I have it mounted on an OSP Virtuoso+ and feel it is comparable in spin to T80 but surpasses T80 in speed and control. I am able to play mid distance more comfortably due to it's greater speed and higher throw. In the short game, it feels less bouncy and more direct while T80 feels a bit more vague. Might be too fast for close to the table play though. Blocks were flying off the end of the table with greater frequency. Will take a few more sessions to adjust. Only thing that remains to be seen is durability. It's a shame that ITC products are not more widely available. I think a lot of people will find it a good alternative to Tenergy and when it's on sale, can be had for half the cost of a sheet of Tenergy, making it a very good value.

says https://all7soft.com PuTTY for Windows 7
says https://all7soft.com PuTTY for Windows 7
Nov 2018
Look very good for backhand. Any comment on throw angle? Wish to see high throw like T05 or baracuda.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk