JOOLA Rosskopf (Rossi) Emotion too slow and Treiber FO OFF and Timo Boll ALC too fast

Hi,

I have been trying to find an Adidas Fibertech Classic alternative and i decided to give the JOOLA Rosskopf (Rossi) Emotion a try. The rubbers are Rasanter R47 MAX on both sides.

The control and blocking is amazing but i'm surprised that the bat it slower than the Fibertech Classic with the same rubbers (maybe because the carbon is closer to the outer layer?)

I have played with Andro Treiber FO OFF and Timo Boll ALC with same rubbers and they were to fast for me. I had a hard time brushing because off the short dwell time.

Can anyone give me a little faster alternative to the JOOLA Rosskopf (Rossi) Emotion but slower than Andro Treiber FO OFF and Timo Boll ALC?

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Bave

ZFT

This user has no status.

ZFT

This user has no status.
Dec 2021
Xiom HAL (Hugo’s blade) should be around the speed you are looking for.

It is softer and more woodier feeling compared to Boll ALC seeing there is no carbon weave - just arylate.

Reactions: Tony's Table Tennis
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2020
According to ttgearlab:

Rossi speed: 1.44
Boll ALC: 2.14

You can look around on their site but according to their tests, some carbon blades that are in between:
DHS Hurricane Long 5X
Tibhar Shang Kun Hybrid AC
Tibhar Fortino Force
Butterfly Innerforce ALC and ZLC
Stiga Carbonado 45, 90 and 145

Xiom HAL (Hugo’s blade) should be around the speed you are looking for.

It is softer and more woodier feeling compared to Boll ALC seeing there is no carbon weave - just arylate.
I got the Calderano SAL and it is the best blade I have ever played with. Just fantastic.

With Joola Dynaryz AGR (forehand) and Dynaryz ACC (backhand) it makes everything so easy: Blocking, backspin open up, counter loop, touch play etc.

Sometimes it lacks a little speed away from the table, but that is not a big issue