Joola Vyzaryz Blades

Hmm nope. Disagree, nobilis is not an off+ blade. Its speed is not greater than Viscaria. The true off+ blades are the super zlc zjk and amultart is faster.than nobilis by a huge margin.
My Nobilis is 1873 Hz, while Ovtcharov is faster than Viscaria, (Ovtcharov 1464). Nobilis is quite fast blade, but the Honiki outher makes you to believe it is slower.

This is the reason why i do not trust the frequency measurement of the blade since there are clipper wood that are at 1470htz and they are not that fast.
Usually, blades are Hard and not that hard. When you feel the blade softer with a bigger dwell time, you would say it is slower. That is not true. You just feel the blade better. If we measure blades by its frequency, then my Ovtcharov is faster than my ex Zhou Qihao 90, Freeze HRD, Viscaria, and some more. But i can control it more than others.

says Feel the ball first.
says Feel the ball first.
Oct 2022
Usually, blades are Hard and not that hard. When you feel the blade softer with a bigger dwell time, you would say it is slower. That is not true. You just feel the blade better. If we measure blades by its frequency, then my Ovtcharov is faster than my ex Zhou Qihao 90, Freeze HRD, Viscaria, and some more. But i can control it more than others.
Why did you change the zqh 90 to otcharov alc? I've tried otcharov with 09c and i liked it but i don't plan to change my zqh 90

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2018
Почему вы поменяли zqh 90 на otcharov alc? Я пробовал отчаров с 09с, мне понравилось, но я не планирую менять свой zqh 90.
Какой вес и герц у вашего zqh 90?

Why did you change the zqh 90 to otcharov alc? I've tried otcharov with 09c and i liked it but i don't plan to change my zqh 90
When I changed rubbers to new ones, and played some more matches, ZQ90 seems to be faster than I expected. Maybe hard. Great for topspin and attack, but sometimes we are not prepared for attack and those shots were out of the table. Currently trying Nobilis with Hybrid rubbers and have lots of control. Could be because of the rubbers. However, I think ZQ90 is for Pro players only.

mil

This user has no status.

mil

This user has no status.
Nov 2012
Apart from the crazy names and too colourfull designs, I have to say that the top-end Joola blades are really expensive, they cost the same as butterfly.

What is the sense of buying a blade similar to Freitas ALC (Freeze) when you can get the original/the industry standard/ at the same price.

I prefer Donic blades myself, the quality/price ratio is top noch, they are a proven traditional brand. And if you go for the expensive Butterfly, at least you know what you get, you can see a blade chart and know what is the difference between blades, know exact compositions, weights etc.

With Joola it is just a big mess. XY blades noone can compare, I believe they should rethink their blade policy...