KJH keeps telling lady to WAIT more to do at table BH loop

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
KJH literally has to tell the lady to wait for the ball to almost hit her before she impacts it. She impacting ball too soon. When she has hte right timing, she falls/leans back... when she doesn't she almost misses the ball, but KJH says good, since the time to start stroke impact got right. She backswings to early. He says she often has too quick and rushed of a backswing.

KJH says many amateur players do not GET IT about how to wait for a ball.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
That makes sense as she is also a big time retailer of Joola and wears JOOLA gear in all her vids. ALL of her team and a lot of her guests use Joola.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
KJH literally has to tell the lady to wait for the ball to almost hit her before she impacts it. She impacting ball too soon. When she has hte right timing, she falls/leans back... when she doesn't she almost misses the ball, but KJH says good, since the time to start stroke impact got right. She backswings to early. He says she often has too quick and rushed of a backswing.

KJH says many amateur players do not GET IT about how to wait for a ball.
Speaking from a perspective of someone just starting to learn the BH loop, it's very hard to learn the proper timing on BH loops. The issue is that the ball is coming at you instead of way to your side like on the FH side, so it's much harder to judge the distance the ball is from your body. You also don't see the ball at the moment of contact because your racket would block your vision.

There is only one approach to this IMO, and after a few months I've been able to get it down in the practice setting and am now in the process of implementing it into games. If I'm ultimately successful I'll come back and share the results.