Large Table Tennis Shoes

This user has no status.
The running shoes I currently use to play table tennis have got to go, I've managed to shave down a chunk of the souls on the inside and tear a hole on the top outside from the last several years of practicing and playing with friends. My problem however is that I wear a size 13-13.5 and I can't find anywhere to buy good quality table tennis shoes large enough for me. I've considered getting squash/badminton or indoor soccer shoes but can anyone recommend a good pair of table tennis shoes that are actually available in my size?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
The running shoes I currently use to play table tennis have got to go, I've managed to shave down a chunk of the souls on the inside and tear a hole on the top outside from the last several years of practicing and playing with friends. My problem however is that I wear a size 13-13.5 and I can't find anywhere to buy good quality table tennis shoes large enough for me. I've considered getting squash/badminton or indoor soccer shoes but can anyone recommend a good pair of table tennis shoes that are actually available in my size?

I think squash/volleyball/badminton are your best bet. Good luck if you find anything better because I would like to know too.