light rubbers for rpb?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
I am not a penholder, but one rubber I can recommend is Nittaku Factive. The sponge is 45 degrees on the ESN scale and my sheet in 2.0mm weighed around 43 grams when cut to 157x150.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
I have a Yasaka Extra Offensive blade with Rakza 7 soft Max on the FH. Again, my RPB rubber I made from LKT Pro XP and a soft sponge.
I am not really a c-pen player, but I get bored playing shake hands. Here is a video of me playing c-pen. This was the first time in a month. I don't have any muscle memory. Since it has been a while since I played c-pen I find it a challenge at satisfying to solve these problems real time.
You can see the RPB rubber works well EVEN THOUGH IT IS CHEAP!.

By now you guys should have figured out that I am not like the rest of you. I see TT as a good way to get exercise and solving physics problems. Even though the YEO cost me about $50 and the RPB rubber about $10. I can play quite well with it. There is NO FORCE or IMPLUSE that I can't generate with my cheap setup that can be generated be generated by dignics or similar on my BH. OK, the Dignics may be faster but you still need to get the ball on the table. If you hit the ball at the speed of light there won't be enough time for gravity or the Magus effect to make the ball drop on the table.

It isn't about equipment or boosting etc. It is about skill and KNOWING what will work and what doesn't then trying to execute it. So many on this forum are misguided.

Since then I have learned how to RPB loop but I must be back from the table a bit to do that.

Reactions: ben1229