RPB attack blade

This user has no status.
Hello. I currently use the yinhe pro 01 and I really like it, but I wanted to change it. I'm a cpen type who likes to use a lot of rpb and attack first. What you reccomend for less than 85 dollars.
I was looking at the Yinhe D715, dhs 301z, among other. However, I wanted to see your opinion on the blades you tested. What would be best for this style of game?

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
If you like it then don't change it. If it's uncomfortable you may need to sand it a bit. If it's too heavy try some lighter rubbers, it's not really recommended to change your blade, if you don't need something significantly different then there's no reason to change it.

For rpb for example, the skywing iii is a lightweight rubber that works well with rpb.

If you want to change nonetheless, then you could try the hurricane king or hurricane hao. Of course yasaka ma lin extra offensive and stiga intensity are excellent too.

Personally I avoid carbon, some time ago xu xin and these other greats didn't really seem to need it, but even they changed eventually. Maybe an inner carbon blade by dhs like the 301 or the yasaka ma lin carbon and soft carbon.

This user has no status.
During the first months of use I really liked the Pro 01, but now after a while it became a little irregular and unstable, as if the sweet spot had reduced. Also during that time I tried a xiom ajh tmxi pro and found it more stable and with better control away from the table. I really liked this blade and I was thinking about whether I should change to one with internal carbon but something a little more affordable, since I intend to have one for training and another for competition. So I was looking at Chinese women. According to Gan (from the YouTube channel) he said that the D715 is superior to the pro 01, with similar materials but with a superior construction, being more regular. That's why I was thinking about changing blades.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Pro 01 is a great blade.
I prefer Pro 02 though (which comes in Cpen only).
Why do you want to change?

Pro 02 I find my RPB is more powerful than 01. Pro02 is thicker and at first I thought I would never get used to it. Now I'm using it way more than my Pro 01 or Vis

Reactions: Rodinei
This user has no status.
Pro 01 is a great blade.
I prefer Pro 02 though (which comes in Cpen only).
Why do you want to change?

Pro 02 I find my RPB is more powerful than 01. Pro02 is thicker and at first I thought I would never get used to it. Now I'm using it way more than my Pro 01 or Vis
The blade has unfortunately already worn out, so I'm looking for a new one and I'm not sure which one to buy.