London 2012 Olympics (Teams)

Who will win the London Olympics 2012 Men's Team Event?

• China

Votes: 40 87.0%
  • Korea Republic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Japan

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Singapore

• Hongkong

• Austria

• Portugal

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • (Other)

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Seriously this is nonsens. . at least we say so, when something is meaningless..
Why they should play???
They seriously should give them gold medals just for comming there, send them home and thats it!!
All the play was completely useless.. Chinese women lost 4 games in whole team event!
I mean - what is the point???
They really should give them medals and let others compete for silver and bronze medals instead of this..
They are so good that it feels really unfair for others to play with them.

I really didnt like watching chinese women team play.
No matter what the opponents brought, what they came up with, it was no matter for the result.

And hell yeah, it was so boring..
3:0, 3:0, 3:0, 3:0 .. sometimes 3:1, wov! That had to be somene really good .. uff ..

So that is my view ..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Dear every one,

Many thank for you and the Table Tennis Forum Society for welcoming me to this Forum. Really I am so glade to join you and getting such oppotunity.

Thank you & Keep in touch,

Halima

This user has no status.
Bronze Medal match result:
Germany 3-1 Hong Kong

Germany win Bronze

GERMANY
HONG KONG

3 - 1
1BOLL TimoLEUNG Chu Yan11-611-311-7--3-0
2OVTCHAROV DimitrijTANG Peng13-1111-1311-911-9-3-1
3STEGER Bastian OVTCHAROV DimitrijJIANG Tianyi LEUNG Chu Yan10-128-114-11--0-3
4BOLL TimoJIANG Tianyi9-1111-511-911-9-3-1

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Why did Hongkong setup Leung as the first player against Germany? Tang Peng and Jiang Tainyi are playing way better.. Blocking and some weak loops was all he could do against Boll. Not that I care but it's like Germany would setup Steger as their first player.

Leung would have had to play boll at one point anyway, if they had swapped him and jiang around then he would play boll 4th...i guess they thought jiang's chancs would be better later on in the match, and didnt want tang to play timo, they would have wanted him to play steger last so thats why he played econd i guess...lol :p

says [IMG]
says [IMG]
Oct 2011
It was an exciting match between joo n zjk nevertheless. Joo had an outstanding game mixing up his chops with toospins, sidespins and even backhand flicks with his long pips. Zjk showed his mettle as Olympic champion by taking his game up a notch in the 3rd and 4th games