Ma Long at his peak will be scary!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
do you think catching fast topspins and lobbing smashes is normal for a kid like me whom started 6 months ago?
pls reply

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
do you think catching fast topspins and lobbing smashes is normal for a kid like me whom started 6 months ago?
pls reply

Hey!

Firstly welcome to the sport and forum!

Wow sounds like you have the natural ability to be a defender :) do you play for a club? what rubbers do you use.

Dan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I don't think so. If he is the top player, he has no one to be his competitors. The more you play with a better player, the more you can improve because you will learn from your opponents.

says anyone tel me where can i buy the return board here in...
says anyone tel me where can i buy the return board here in...
Nov 2010
at malong's age he could be number 1 i think...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
In my opinion, either Ma Long or any other Chinese that will become the nº 1 these times will fall apart.
It seems to be impossible but like the cartoon Dragonball Z ( :eek: ): Once every 1000 a legend called Super Saiyan appears! Those who doesn't know about that can check it out here.

After this long Chinese domination I think a "Super Sayan" will born. Maybe in Europe, America, Africa? I don't know...

I'm pretty sure the next Waldner should appear soon.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Ma Long is all smash-smash.. I dont njoy it much.. Love to watch Ma Lin.. He has a mix of Spin and smashes when required.. Ma Lin can be killed by spin.. esp heavy top-spin which he fears.. you wud hv seen that he does not smash Joo Se Hyuk's top spin.. he just blocks it.. So if someone wants to kill Ma Long, he'll need to use severe spin tactics! Yes Ma Long will rule for few years b'coz his speed will reduce as he ages.. after that he'll need to rely on spin, otherwise other young players will kill him in the same way as he is killing others :D !!