Ma Long will not play 2024 Olympic singles

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
What are the thoughts of Tibet users on this matter? @zeio
Some Tieba users felt it was a shame ML didn't get to have a crack at another grand slam but most are resigned to the fact that ML lost too much to WCQ.

男单混双公布了 (MS and XD announced)
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/9007392784
男单混双名单已公示 (MS and XD lineups announced)
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/9007390319

既然巴黎男单人选已经公示 (Now that the Paris MS candidates have been announced)
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/9007490116
预测巴黎名单 (Predicting Paris lineups)
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/9012093861

Player standings for MS/WS/XD at the end of the race, 2024/5/7 for MS/XD and 2024/5/14 for WS.
https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/fo...he-saved-them-against-india.33128/post-459253

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
until the final submissions, anything is possible (in terms of changes).
especially with CNT
someone could just fall "injured", its not like we haven't seen that before haha

There's this conspiracy theory about how Zhang Yining was conveniently interviewed yesterday to softly pave the way for CNT to announce someone else who is NOT CM as the other WS player. In her expert opinion, SYS and WMY have the most advanced skills, including being the most resilient, among the women's team o_O

d1529822720e0cf38b0b25c64c46f21fbe09aa0b.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
There's this conspiracy theory about how Zhang Yining was conveniently interviewed yesterday to softly pave the way for CNT to announce someone else who is NOT CM as the other WS player. In her expert opinion, SYS and WMY have the most advanced skills, including being the most resilient, among the women's team o_O

View attachment 29793
That’s life in CNT

Things has improved a lot since the days of Deng Yaping, Chen Jing etc
But still today, you need to obey what the boss says, as each players contribution and sacrifice is for the “greater good”.

The ones who don’t obey gets forced out, and that is why CJ, GJ, TFM all “left” after CJ failed to follow with orders.
Giving USA and Taiwan high level coaches

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
That’s life in CNT

Things has improved a lot since the days of Deng Yaping, Chen Jing etc
But still today, you need to obey what the boss says, as each players contribution and sacrifice is for the “greater good”.

The ones who don’t obey gets forced out, and that is why CJ, GJ, TFM all “left” after CJ failed to follow with orders.
Giving USA and Taiwan high level coaches
Official - CM for WS. WMY for WT. Reserve: WYD.
ML made MT. LJK as reserve.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Official - CM for WS. WMY for WT. Reserve: WYD.
ML made MT. LJK as reserve.

well, that is my view from last year and possibly the strongest possible for this Olympic games.
I would of wanted to bring on LSD as reserve, but I wouldn't want him to play if one of the teams are injured... LJK is still the next best.

But we all know, LSD will still be going as a sparing partner and to get a close view of the olympics

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
I heard from a friend in Kyushu that the lackluster losses from Hirano, Harimoto and Hayata was a way to get Big dream right where they wanted her, in the singles and not just for the team. A beautiful orchestra.

• Wow
Reactions: blahness
This user has no status.
I heard from a friend in Kyushu that the lackluster losses from Hirano, Harimoto and Hayata was a way to get Big dream right where they wanted her, in the singles and not just for the team. A beautiful orchestra.
Weird conspiracy theory but they were not in control of Manika Batra vs Wang Manyu which was the deciding factor at the end.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024

View attachment 29793
While we are at it...

Am I the only one thinking that Zhang Yining had the most potential of a triple grand slam even more so than Ma Long?

I still have the feeling she wasn't at her peak when she retired in 2009 at the age of 27.
It was ridiculous to hear, that she retired after the world title because nobody could reach her level at that time.
Highly doubt Dining would have even qualified for the Olympics in 2012 if she was still active.

Still laughing at her getting scolded for giving a point to fukuhara that obviously and she replied to the coach with "I don't know what I can play that she can make a point except a serve error"

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
While we are at it...

Am I the only one thinking that Zhang Yining had the most potential of a triple grand slam even more so than Ma Long?

I still have the feeling she wasn't at her peak when she retired in 2009 at the age of 27.
It was ridiculous to hear, that she retired after the world title because nobody could reach her level at that time.
Highly doubt Dining would have even qualified for the Olympics in 2012 if she was still active.
then you haven't heard of Deng Yaping,

Reactions: JJ Ng and NextLevel