Marvellous 12 2019

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
So the match starts in about 2 hours?

Which source do you refer? What I found indicates FZD vs LJK will start at 20:20.

cache.php

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
The coach (Chen Qi) was telling Xu Xin to give a middle ball (either hard flip or deep push), force LGY to give a bad quality loop, and then counterloop whatever comes next. Also, his serves got him a lot of points.

I did notice LGY missed a lot more service return.

I am very happy to see XX win knowing that he will only get older and more injuries.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
FZD vs LJK now. Looks like LJK will take this one. LJK seems to have developed a more complete game in a rather short span of time. FZD, pls surprise me !!

Surprise he did. Well played FZD. Intensity and consistency from FZD blew LJK away. After a long time , felt like watching the real FZD play !!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
LJK vs FZD never really took off. A few great rallies but overall LJK didn't look very sharp or on edge, almost never took the initiative and acted too passive. FZD didn't have to be exceptional, only pretty good, but it was enough this time.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
LSW with 5 losses bothers me a lot, quite unusual I think, do you guys think her mental strength got affected lately? Cause she's so consistent and now...

Enviado de meu SM-J250Y usando o Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
LSW with 5 losses bothers me a lot, quite unusual I think, do you guys think her mental strength got affected lately? Cause she's so consistent and now...

Enviado de meu SM-J250Y usando o Tapatalk

LSW troubles started with not having a stable coach. She was untouchable at the last M12 and now it is the other way round. But this might just work out for her because whenever she is in top form, she never gets the title.