Most cushioned shoe for table tennis?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
I have narrow feet and tried few of different models, my recent order is so far the best I did
IMG_4439.jpeg

asics gel-blade 8

• Love
Reactions: FrenchFrog33
I have narrow feet and tried few of different models, my recent order is so far the best I did

asics gel-blade 8
Indeed, Asics is better when you have a narrow foot. I also tried them and for me they were way too narrow.
I have put Sorbothane insoles in my Mizuno's for years.

Last edited:
  • Love
says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Buy some normal high quality tt shoes from mizuno, stiga or butterfly and get anatomic soles. I have a nasty knee injury I got from competitive sailing and even though I'm 22 I've needed them for more than a decade. I can't stay without them for any time so I've tried everything.

Custom made anatomic soles worked the best, but if it's only cushioning you need, get some high quality gel soles, or better some high quality memory foam soles. Don't cheap out no matter what you choose, the only reason I can still walk is because I took it seriously and made a good enough recovery to allow me back into sports.

That's the best solution I've found, any other shoe will just not give you security while playing and can end up twisting your foot.

So the verdict is get good shoes made specifically for table tennis and get good cushioning soles. And if you value your legs stay away from solo sailing...

• Love