My new blade OSP Virtuoso+

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
What glue are you planning to use? I think with certain glues it might be more desirable to seal your blade than with other glues. Some glues seem to give a very strong bond and that increases the chance of damaging your blade when removing the rubbers. Of course the last thing you want is to damage your nice blade.

I thought there was a lot of interesting post about OSP Virtuoso then I realise Gjayesh was talking about totally different blades... :p

I will post some pic here once I receive it. Hopefully I will see the vertical grain on my OSP and a proper handle made of comfortable wood, not a blade cut from plywood with a handle made of wine bottle cork!! hahahaha

@Carl - as a owner of this blade yourself, would you recommend sealing the wood?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
In my opinion you can't say that OSP and Ross Leidy's blades are a rip off. When you compare them to Peter's blades, you can clearly see the difference in craftmanship. OSP and Ross Leidy's blades have a better finish and they're symmetrical, unlike Peter's blades. By no means I want to say that Peter's blades are bad, don't get me wrong. There's just a difference and that also justifies the difference in price.

Osp n ross keidy is rip off

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
In my opinion you can't say that OSP and Ross Leidy's blades are a rip off. When you compare them to Peter's blades, you can clearly see the difference in craftmanship. OSP and Ross Leidy's blades have a better finish and they're symmetrical, unlike Peter's blades. By no means I want to say that Peter's blades are bad, don't get me wrong. There's just a difference and that also justifies the difference in price.

I dont wanna get someone downside up i rest [emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk