Need new FH rubber to my Stiga Cybershape Carbon

This user has no status.
Hi!
Currently using Razaka Soft max on FH, but in speedy rallies I sometimes don’t angle the blade enough, so it goes a bit to long and misses the table. I would like a rubber that could handle a more open blade angle without missing the table. It could generate more spin than Razaka and of cource great control!
Any suggestions?

Reactions: VictorMoraga
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
Hurricane 3

Might be a bit too extreme change from Rakza 7/X Soft but definitely allows a more open bat angle ;)

Xiom Vega Asia DF (bit harder than R7Soft) has a low throw angle but I don't know if this fixes the problem.
Do speedy rallies mean lower power shots and close to the table or higher power shots further from the table?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
Yes, perhaps. I like DHS and used both Hurricane 3 and Gold arc 8 on a different blade. So you think that would suit to Cybershape!
Perhaps softer H3 like 37 or 39deg. My son tried it with his H3 41deg and the hard sponge didn't go well with that blade. Feels like it's a bit softer than many carbon blades.

This user has no status.
Might be a bit too extreme change from Rakza 7/X Soft but definitely allows a more open bat angle ;)

Xiom Vega Asia DF (bit harder than R7Soft) has a low throw angle but I don't know if this fixes the problem.
Do speedy rallies mean lower power shots and close to the table or higher power shots further from the table?
I would say higher power shots a bit off the table. I would also say that when I get hard and spinny shot on to my FH I have problems to put it back on table… Creates crazy bounce effect with the combo Razaka 7 soft and Cybershape.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
I would say higher power shots a bit off the table. I would also say that when I get hard and spinny shot on to my FH I have problems to put it back on table… Creates crazy bounce effect with the combo Razaka 7 soft and Cybershape.

OK, I have a similar problem with the softer (boosted...) H3 37 on my BH. Much easier to block such shots with the harder H3 39 on my FH. Could be that the R7 Soft bottoms out when you return these shots and/or the R7 Soft has a too strong "catapult" effect. A harder rubber could solve that problem. Did you try the harder R7?

Try hitting the ball further away from the body. Then it will be easier to play with a closed racket.

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
If you insist in tacky Chinese rubbers like Hurricane, then probably your best bet is H3-50 35 or 37 degree.
Coming off of Rakza 7 soft you're better off with the softer 35 degree version.

Alternatively you can try something like Joola Rhyzen Fire, or Bluegrip S2 or S1.
Going for a H3 Neo or H8 is a bit much I think, maybe if you like softer hybrid rubbers that I listed you can move onto later to a bit harder version, like Rhyzen ZGR, or DNA Dragon Grip, Donic C2, Tibhar K3 etc etc Or even to H3 neo...

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
If you insist in tacky Chinese rubbers like Hurricane, then probably your best bet is H3-50 35 or 37 degree.
Coming off of Rakza 7 soft you're better off with the softer 35 degree version.

Alternatively you can try something like Joola Rhyzen Fire, or Bluegrip S2 or S1.
Going for a H3 Neo or H8 is a bit much I think, maybe if you like softer hybrid rubbers that I listed you can move onto later to a bit harder version, like Rhyzen ZGR, or DNA Dragon Grip, Donic C2, Tibhar K3 etc etc Or even to H3 neo...
I stuck with Rakza soft 7 when switching to Cybershape, but I feel it’s to catapult-ish for my forehand. Going for Chinese

Rakza 7 soft is already a slow rubber. If its too fast ,Your blade is probably too fast for You.
The one thing You can try is to hit the ball further out from You body. That way its easier to keep the racket angle closed. If You hit it close to the body Your racket angle will be naturally more open.

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
Rakza 7 soft is already a slow rubber. If its too fast ,Your blade is probably too fast for You.
The one thing You can try is to hit the ball further out from You body. That way its easier to keep the racket angle closed. If You hit it close to the body Your racket angle will be naturally more open.

Cheers
L-zr
With my blade it’s fast enough but the uncontrolled catapult-effect is something I would like to avoid. Of couce, the more powered spin I counter strike, the more catapult😎

says STAX X9000 is the BEST!
I like Dignics 09C on FH of my Cybershape... but I want to try get away from Butterfly (mainly for price reasons), so bought DragonGrip, will try it on FH of my other Cybershape (will probably get blade today and rubbers tomorrow, maybe will even assembly and try new racket tomorrow...).

P.S. BTW have troubles with my BH rubber on Cybershape, I bought it already assembled with Dignics 09C and 05... Tried to play Dignics 05 on BH for a month, it was a struggle, eventually changed it for Dynaryz AGR, witch I played on both sides of my Vyzaryz Trinity for a year and was very happy with it performance, but on Cybershape on BH Dynaryz AGR was a disaster, no conrol at all, mainly because it doesn't have dwell time at all, I put on Dignics 05 back almost immidiatly... Then I tried Gewo EL48 Superselect 2.0, and so far I like it on BH of Cybershape. On my second Cybershape decided to try to assemble mono-brand racket, so wll try DNA Platinum M on BH...