New blade suggestion

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2024
Ello! The outside layer of my clipper CR got a bit smashed when i ran into my doubles partner so im looking for new blade suggestions! Also I've been playing SP on my forehand for the last year now and im wondering if i should keep on using the VO102 or try the spinpips d2

currently looking into:
innerforce layer ZLC
acoustic inner carbon (handle size might be a problem)

-301z
+Atletico speed
+hao III

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2020
Yasaka Falck W7 is very awesome is faster than the Long 3 and Clipper CR same wood Limba Ayous but different construction works awesome with double D09c is low throw. You won't like the transition from all wood to very stiff carbon, if you really want both get a Wang Hao III blade with only one carbon layer in the middle. If you just want faster Korbel SK7. If you want the same blade but better Falck W7.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
I think there are lots of clipper inspired blades from other brands. I think u can consider butterfly outer alc blades since shan xiaona from Germany women's team is playing with butterfly blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
Read 1 reviews
Pic taken from her game vs Hina Hayata at the Saudi Smash - The handle looks like the Yasaka Atletico... Speed? The yellow and white stripes kind of blend together in the light.

But other pictures of her show her with a Butterfly Zhang Jike Super ZLC so I'm sure someone will immediately correct me 😅
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 14.05.08.png

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2020
There doesnt seem to be a cpen falck unfortunately, hao III might work but idk how well it works with pips.