New Blade

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I don't know. Every Korbel I've tried felt decent. I don't love Butterfly's all wood blades. The feel is a little, well, not crisp. Sometimes I explain it like, to me it feels like a piece of furniture, like the leg of a chair or something.

I like the crisper feel of blades like the Stiga Allround Evolution. But, everyone likes different things. So, when I asked Bolt if he liked the ball feel on SPW or Primorac better, he said he liked Primorac. Which, to me means, he would like the Primorac better than a lot of other blades and the Korbel is just like a slightly thicker, faster version of the Primorac. Same plies. Same construction, gluing process. Just a little faster. And I have a feeling the speed would be very good for Bolt.

Sent from Inside The Chamber of Secrets by Patronus

Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
I had training today and what I have noticed, not only today, that even though my forehand is quite good. If there is someone with pimples or who can do heavy back spin, I cant pick up the ball often and consistently. Maybe I would benefit from a slower forehand rubber than the xiom vega japan? Any recommendations?