New rubber

This user has no status.
I am right now using Sriver L in 2.0 and is working fine but I want something faster and a bit softer like Vega Europe. But I also have to work on my technique with things like blocking on with my backhand or topspinning. Also would 2.0 of VJ for the FH be fine if I also want some control as I am guessing that MAX wouldnt have as much control us 2.0

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I have finally ordered my new bat. It will be.

Vega japan 2.0 black FH
Vega europe 2.0 red BH
Tibhar stratus power wood straight handle.

Can't wait for it to arrive

Are you sure you have the right blade though? How closely did you look at choosing the specific weight of the blade (heavier ones play better)? Did you ask them to boost the rubbers or not and are you sure that you made the right choice? You probably should have waited for Bryce Highspeed. ;):p

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I have finally ordered my new bat.

Can't wait for it to arrive.

Are you sure you have the right blade though? How closely did you look at choosing the specific weight of the blade (heavier ones play better)? Did you ask them to boost the rubbers or not and are you sure that you made the right choice? You probably should have waited for Bryce Highspeed. ;):p

Hahahahaha. And I thought I was mean.

Don't do this to me next level. I think it is a good choice. I don't want it boosted lol.

A little razzing in good fun goes a long way.

Hope you love your new setup. When you have it in hand and have played with it for several training sessions so that you can get used to the new gear, let us know how you like it.

Sent from Godric'sHollow using the ResurrectionStone

Reactions: fais
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
If you have allready used the Xiom vega europe you could try the vega japan. It's a bit like the vega europe but the japan has much more power. I play an agressive and offensive style myself too and I play with the vega japan. Just like you I already used the vega europe but to have more Power and spin I swiched to the japan and I can just say that it is awesome,i love the rubber :)
I Hope I can help you ;-)

This user has no status.
If you have allready used the Xiom vega europe you could try the vega japan. It's a bit like the vega europe but the japan has much more power. I play an agressive and offensive style myself too and I play with the vega japan. Just like you I already used the vega europe but to have more Power and spin I swiched to the japan and I can just say that it is awesome,i love the rubber :)
I Hope I can help you ;-)

How do those rubbers compare to Xiom Omega 4 Pro?