Nittaku fastarc g-1 max thickness?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Hello all..Recently i found out nittaku have released the g-1 in "max thickness" but i thought the previous "super thick 2.0 mm" version was already the maximum since it has been said that the the fastarc rubbers have thicker topsheets than usual (correct me if i'm wrong) . Wouldn't the new max version make this out of legal limits, unless thay have tampered with the topsheet making it thinner?​

Hello all..Recently i found out nittaku have released the g-1 in "max thickness" but i thought the previous "super thick 2.0 mm" version was already the maximum since it has been said that the the fastarc rubbers have thicker topsheets than usual (correct me if i'm wrong) . Wouldn't the new max version make this out of legal limits, unless thay have tampered with the topsheet making it thinner?​

i have one and comparing to my other rubbers is thinner than my Hurricane 3 - 2.2mm and this rubber is not boosted, thinner than my Rakzas X and the above the same to my Rhyzen ZGR. Rhyzen have a more thick sponge and thinner topsheet and Fastarc i think is the same for both topsheet and sponge

i have one and comparing to my other rubbers is thinner than my Hurricane 3 - 2.2mm and this rubber is not boosted, thickerr than my Rakzas X and the above the same to my Rhyzen ZGR. Rhyzen have a more thick sponge and thinner topsheet and Fastarc i think is the same for both topsheet and sponge

Reactions: Bz26