Nittaku hurricane 3 PRO turbo ?

We just found an ideal setup for @Der_Echte. Switch to NH3PTB! As a sign of gratitude, you can send me that pile of H3 Nationals...

+/- 40g
Dont forget the lead weights... :)

Cheers
L-zr

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
We just found an ideal setup for @Der_Echte. Switch to NH3PTB! As a sign of gratitude, you can send me that pile of H3 Nationals...

+/- 40g
Watch out, the bumbling Goon Squad is closing in on your location.

You still have time, they like to stop for a bread and butter before their raids.

• Haha
Reactions: latej
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
Nittaku H3 is NOT H3 - let’s just get it out of the door first.
I’ve played both versions, orange and blue. I didn’t like either - orange is too soft and blue is too hard. I don’t think anyone on this forum can handle that hardness of the blue.

Don’t waste your money on those.

Last edited:
Nittaku H3 is NOT H3 - let’s just get it out of the door first.
I’ve player both versions, orange and blue. I didn’t like either - orange is too soft and blue is too hard. I don’t think anyone on this forum can handle that hardness of the blue.

Don’t waste your money on those.

What’s the speed on those. Can you compare it to something…

Cheers
L-zr

What style is your play, looping?Counter ? Defense? And what blade are you currently use ? Some rubbers very reliable on kind of blades to use the maximum potential .

My style or blade has nothing to do with the characteristics of a rubber and I like to determine what to use myself thank you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
My style or blade has nothing to do with the characteristics of a rubber and I like to determine what to use myself thank you.
Alright, cause I used both of the blue and orange for like half year on a malong 3 nittaku, weight 220+, the tackiest on the surface easy fell off if u don't take care well, so the best way you want to determine it, try it.

Reactions: Lazer
Alright, cause I used both of the blue and orange for like half year on a malong 3 nittaku, weight 220+, the tackiest on the surface easy fell off if u don't take care well, so the best way you want to determine it, try it.

Thank you.
You did boost that’s why it’s so heavy?

Yeah but that’s the way it is with tacky rubbers, I use to hate them but decided to give them another chance.

I will definitely try the orange one WITHOUT boosting. 45 could be OK for hardness, it is on Hammond Z2 (sponge that is)

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
Thank you.
You did boost that’s why it’s so heavy?

Yeah but that’s the way it is with tacky rubbers, I use to hate them but decided to give them another chance.

I will definitely try the orange one WITHOUT boosting. 45 could be OK for hardness, it is on Hammond Z2 (sponge that is)

Cheers
L-zr
Yes I boosted the rubber, after boosted the rubber became lighter, if you can handle the weight these worth a try, really Spinny!

Yes I boosted the rubber, after boosted the rubber became lighter, if you can handle the weight these worth a try, really Spinny!

How can it get lighter when you are adding a compound??? It does not make sense. At best it should be the same weight but until it all evaporates it must be heavier…

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: merlin el mago
Booster make spone bigger, after cutting it became lighter.

Hmm, didn’t think of that, interesting how much did it weigh boosted? ( one sheet if you know )
From what I read it’s -10grams heavier than Tenergy 05.

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
65G

Attachments

• 20230612_164443.jpg
    20230612_164443.jpg
    689 KB · Views: 67
The orange one should be lighter since the sponge is significantly less dense.

If I can match it with light rubber and a lightish blade I hope to keep the total weight under 190grams. Of course it will be top heavy but I think I can live with this.
Blade 87g light rubber 46g and this rubber -56g = 189g. If I can get here I will be OK I think.

Thanks for the scale pic.

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
The orange one should be lighter since the sponge is significantly less dense.

If I can match it with light rubber and a lightish blade I hope to keep the total weight under 190grams. Of course it will be top heavy but I think I can live with this.
Blade 87g light rubber 46g and this rubber -56g = 189g. If I can get here I will be OK I think.

Thanks for the scale pic.

Cheers
L-zr
No problem, hope you can make it, the orange one it still glued on a blade , so I cant show you the weight.