NYC Manhattan area?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Ill be in the Manhattan area in about a month, only location I know of to play is at SPiN. Are there any others?

Yup. We will hang out. Are you bringing any other TT friends? We should let 42andbackpains in on it and go to his club: NYISC. That is a pretty good TT club. Much better for TT than SPiN, but SPiN is better than anywhere for playing somewhere where there are actually many hot looking woman. So we can do both. When we play at SPiN, our table will be on me. :)

Yeah, I know, it does not cost me anything even though it costs most people something like $50.00 per hour for a table at SPiN. So, the table will be on me and we will use my juice. It will be fun to meet you. I have liked your posts. And meeting someone in person is always fun. I will try and get a crew of NYC players to come along for the TT ADVENTURE.

BTW: You can PM me any time if you want.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Yup. We will hang out. Are you bringing any other TT friends? We should let 42andbackpains in on it and go to his club: NYISC. That is a pretty good TT club. Much better for TT than SPiN, but SPiN is better than anywhere for playing somewhere where there are actually many hot looking woman. So we can do both. When we play at SPiN, our table will be on me. :)

Yeah, I know, it does not cost me anything even though it costs most people something like $50.00 per hour for a table at SPiN. So, the table will be on me and we will use my juice. It will be fun to meet you. I have liked your posts. And meeting someone in person is always fun. I will try and get a crew of NYC players to come along for the TT ADVENTURE.

BTW: You can PM me any time if you want.

wow this sounds wonderful, not bringing any tt friends. Just me and my girlfriend going on business and I obviously can't go an entire week without table tennis! Can't wait to meet you guys and play!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Your girlfriend will like Spin too. Feel free to bring her. The real TT clubs, that would probably not just bore her, but scare her. So we can go to queens when she is not around.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

She'll most likely be shopping, she goes to nyc yearly to get diamonds from her main dealer for her jewelry store which we can just write the trip off on taxes. So if we were to play during the day she'll most likely be out and about. But if its at night she'd probably enjoy going to SPiN. Thanks again for the invite, It should be around march 11th when we get there.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
She'll most likely be shopping, she goes to nyc yearly to get diamonds from her main dealer for her jewelry store which we can just write the trip off on taxes. So if we were to play during the day she'll most likely be out and about. But if its at night she'd probably enjoy going to SPiN. Thanks again for the invite, It should be around march 11th when we get there.

Cool. We will have fun.

This user has no status.
Let's decide on which date is best. I can get the Club owner to give us the discount we got last time. Normally its 15 dollars for all day play. Our forum members only need to pay $10. Also on weekends, the club is opened until 12 at night due to adjacent mini soccer field rental. I look forward to the get together.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Let's decide on which date is best. I can get the Club owner to give us the discount we got last time. Normally its 15 dollars for all day play. Our forum members only need to pay $10. Also on weekends, the club is opened until 12 at night due to adjacent mini soccer field rental. I look forward to the get together.

I see you found the thread 43&BPains.

Sounds good. If we set a date for NYISC I will try and get a crew of NYC players to join. And, if we can get the Philly and DC mafia to join, even more better.

It will have to be a weekend for me too so....my weekdays are just too full.

Reactions: changed_23
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
In manhattan now. would love to play with various forum members if at all possible. pm me if interested :)

level isn't important, I'm between 1600-1700 myself but enjoy playing with everyone. whether it be 1000 rating to 2000.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Shuki and I were supposed to hook up tomorrow and play at Spin.

But I had an accident and got a small slice in my eye. The technical term is that I have an abrasion to my cornea. It sucks, it hurts like hell. And I am taking antibiotic eye drops which I have to take. But my eye is watering like crazy and I can't really see too well and my eyes don't want to focus on anything that is moving. In fact my eyes don't want to be open. So I will probably cancel work and sleep tomorrow.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Hmmm. Bad break. I understand the concern about infection and the recommended use of antibiotics which Carl understands are not good for his immune system, a valid concern.

Try a wash with Vita C powder and water, Manuka Honey or any local honey that is raw mixed with water cooled down, or Colloidal Silver. The last one, Colloidal Silver is an excellent one. It has many uses to kill bad bacteria, particularly to wash veggies. It is very safe for your eyes and several companies sell a version with an eydropper just for that.

I got my daughter exactly that for a long term eye infection she never told me about and it cleared up in jiff time.

Antibiotics work if it isn't a resistant strain, but since we use antibiotics in our livestock so much, almost every strain is now antibiotic resistant.

Carl knows all of this, I say it for benefit of others.

It would sting like a motor scooter, but crushed garlic mixed 50/50 with water is as effective as anything to kill and prevent bacteria. Everyone has some fresh garlic around or can buy it easy enough, so garlic is possible too.

I agree with Carl, the body can recover and fix itself given the chance and the right nutrition and conditions.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Long tern for Carl, SPROUTS are essential for eyes regeneration. I hope Carl can hang around Korean restaurants and eat the crap outta bean sprouts, they give them away in every dish almost. Maybe he is already hi-speed and grows sunflower or any handy sprout at home.

Hope it is only a surface scratch and easy enough for Carl's body (which is already 10x better suited to recover) to get well.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Carl could of course cancel his work and keep hiz appointment with Shuki, then show up dressed like LONG JOHN SILVER with an eye patch, which would instantly get all the hot ladies working at SPiN to fuss over him and cuddle him close in deep concern.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Even the Goon Squads will understand and stop pursuit of Carl for this unfortunate injury, hopefully Carl will reciprocate and release the Goon Squad prisoners he has been holding in the now famous basement septic tank this week after he captured them in the HONEY TRAP. maybe Carl will feel jolly and give them both a voucher good for a free shower in teh neighborhood bath house and sports massage room.

Who says everything cannot end happily?