Ovtcharov No1, Gewo Force ARC

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2022
Hello Everyone!

I came across this forum recently. A long time ago I played Tibhar Triple Carbon with T05 and T64 rubbers. I sold the equipment and went to college. Years later, I returned to the game. Currently, after 7-8 months of playing, I'm looking for a blade.
My eye was caught by Gewo Force ARC, but one person (known from this forum too) suggested Donic Ovtcharov No1 non senso. However, I would like to have a wider "horizon" for that case. What do You think about these two blades? Or maybe instead of them, You will suggest other blades at a similar price?
Thanks Everyone for Your help and advices.

Best regards

Kuba

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
Tibhar Triple Carbon with those rubbers is a rocket, one of the fastest setups of millions of possible combination.
Whatever you choose expect much slower and controlled setup.
I play with Gewo Force ARC, some say it's similar to Timo Boll ALC.
I've hit briefly with 3 TB ALC and they were all diferent to each other and different to Gewo but in the end similar, they are all same type of blade.
Didn't play with Donic.

Both of these will be much slower, spinnier and controlled than Tibhar Triple Carbon which is a rocket and has balsa which gives very different feel and properties.
What do you want from your blade?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2022

Hello!

I had that setup in past. Now im calm down with speed, because of age and long brake from game.
You help me a lot with Your post. I don't need anymore fastest setup like in past, but well controled in close, middle range with of course good speed to have fun from game.
Im curious about Gewo Force ARC + Nexxus EL Pro 48 on FH and 43 on BH.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2022
Tibhar Triple Carbon with those rubbers is a rocket, one of the fastest setups of millions of possible combination.
Whatever you choose expect much slower and controlled setup.
I play with Gewo Force ARC, some say it's similar to Timo Boll ALC.
I've hit briefly with 3 TB ALC and they were all diferent to each other and different to Gewo but in the end similar, they are all same type of blade.
Didn't play with Donic.

Both of these will be much slower, spinnier and controlled than Tibhar Triple Carbon which is a rocket and has balsa which gives very different feel and properties.
What do you want from your blade?

Hello!

I had that setup in past. Now im calm down with speed, because of age and long brake from game.
You help me a lot with Your post. I don't need anymore fastest setup like in past, but well controled in close, middle range with of course good speed to have fun from game.
Im curious about Gewo Force ARC + Nexxus EL Pro 48 on FH and 43 on BH.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
My 84 g Gewo is not too fast which I like as I don't go far from the table. Even with heavy rubbers it's not head heavy. To me it has good control for a carbon blade and good weight balance.
Don't know about these rubbers but one player who usually plays with T05 says certain series of Gewo rubbers is very good, can't remember which though.
There is a whole thread about the blade on German TT-NEWS Tischtennis Forum. That's how I bought mine.