Participate In TTD's Second Trick Video!

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Hey guys!

After a very nice outcome with TTD's first trick video in the beginning of this year, we have now together with Dan decided to make a new, the second, TableTennisDaily's trick video! Reaching more than 37,000 views on Youtube and giving TTD's members the chance to produce something big and funny together, we can say that the first video was a real success! :)

Now it's time for you all TTD members to send in your clips again! The video will be edited by me and uploaded to Youtube hopefully within a month or so (depends on how many clips you got and how fast you send in your clips). This is a great opportunity for you all to participate in a really nice community video! :) Start recording your tricks as soon as possible! :)

The deadline to submit your clips is in the end of September, 30.09.2013.

The idea in the video is to have a lot of different table tennis trick and skill clips. The clip (where YOU, TTD-member, do the trick) can be for example:
-shoot the ball with your racket and try to hit an object from a long distance
-a nice "around the net" hit
-backshot
-cartwheel shot
-be on your friend's shoulders and play together... It can basically be ANYTHING! :D
-----Use your CREATIVITY to come up with new ideas and unique shots!!-----

It doesn't need to be a shot/point in match situation, but can of course be that too :)

Some CAMERA TIPS when you are recording your shots:
-try to have yourself visible in the video all the time (so that we don't e.g. only see your arm or half of the body when watching)
-try to avoid white walls in the background because they make it hard to see the ball in the video
-record with the best quality

We hope that as many TTD-members as possible participates to make this video! :)

So, record a clip where you play with your friend and make a cool trick/skill shot/point and upload it to your Youtube-channel and put a link of the shot/point in this thread. We will check out every linked video on this thread and decide which all will be used in the video.

You can watch these two videos below to get inspiration to record your own clips! More trick videos can be found at EditingSports Youtube channel :)

Ask if you got any further questions! Let's all make together a really cool video again :)

Last edited:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Awesome! I loved the first trick shot video! It will be hard to top it but lets make a better one this time around! I am going to spend some time next week in making some new trick shots, ill then submit them to you!

Get submitting guys, lets make a great video again!

Reactions: Pongfinity
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
I like the idea of this video and I wouldn't change it. But, when I saw the subect I thought, wouldn't this be interesting from a video editting standpoint: To ask TTD members to all do the same trick. Say the hit the ball off an object from a distance trick and then add creativity to that one trick. Get as many of those as you can and then cut them all together so you see, say 20 ball off the object vids in a row...

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
WE want to thank everybody for submitting their videos and making it possible to make these great videos. We were hoping to get this second video done within this year, but as we all know the STIGA ITTF Trick Shot Showdown took place then and we have decided to let things calm down a bit now. At the meanwhile you can check out ITTF's trick videos to get you inspired to make new tricks for the TTD's 2nd trick video when we come back with it again! :) I hope we will get this video done next year, the first video was such fun to make with you all TTD members :) Thanks guys :)

Reactions: TableTennisDaily
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
WE want to thank everybody for submitting their videos and making it possible to make these great videos. We were hoping to get this second video done within this year, but as we all know the STIGA ITTF Trick Shot Showdown took place then and we have decided to let things calm down a bit now. At the meanwhile you can check out ITTF's trick videos to get you inspired to make new tricks for the TTD's 2nd trick video when we come back with it again! :) I hope we will get this video done next year, the first video was such fun to make with you all TTD members :) Thanks guys :)

It will be great! I am looking forward to the return Editing Sports! :)

Reactions: Pongfinity