Ping pong games :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
I bet every of you already played some ping pong games..
I have one on my cell phone :D

I found one funny, it goes also online you can play against another human, but its kinda complicated..
But first try to beat Ben Scott or Forrest Gump :D

The game is HERE

What other pingpong games you played?
Were they any good? :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Hehe I remember playing Forrest Gump and Ben Scott long ago. There was also another player that tossed very high in that game.
I played that game also online, very similar, on Shockplay.com against other people :p Good old times haha.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Last night I was browsing the games on the Android Market and came across a TT game in the top 10! Its still in the top 10 at the moment at no.8. Its had over 3500 ratings, very impressive for a TT game.I played it last night it was very fast and cool. I liked the noise on the game, ill need to play it more later and let you guys know how it is. Its called 'Virtual Table Tennis 3D'.

virtual_table_tennis_3D_hard_580.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
The best one is probably Sports champions for Ps3 Move. Much better than wii for example, because the in-game bat moves almost exatly like the controller in your hand. So you can actually play it with a correct technique or just fool around. Of course it's still very easy compared to real table tennis even at it's highest level but it's meant to be just for fun. The thing that makes it so easy is that you can create lots of spin but the opponents spin doesnt really have any affect on your shot, so you can just push or chopblock any ball for example.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
There is a game called VTT on the App Store for apple, another called table tennis which actually allows you to spin the ball.

Then there is a great one that everyone should try. QuizUp is a quiz game where you play against people in topic you pick. It is a very popular app. They have recently added a table tennis section, which has a few good trivia questions.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
You can download old games that were installed on the computer and played with the mouse. NIektre are old ones so that you can even give the ball a high rotation and various types.