Post your latest EJ purchase

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
Can you compare the inspira plus to Viscaria?
I saw the price on aliexpress, it costs 260€ :eek:
Solid blade, play firmer than new vis series like X , I don't have the inspiration plus, so can't compare, the club I usually play in, no one has that blade. I would say slower than vis. And the balance is not as good as vis, but i like the handle, kinda square feel. Need to play more time to figure out what kind of rubber to suite it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
This competition, 11/11 and black friday i got a massive EJ spree.

Timo boll ALC
Yinhe m202
Yinhe pro 01
Yinhe 970xx Alc

Joola rhyzen PRO 50
Butterfly Rozena
Butterfly D80
Butterfly D05
STIGA DNA pro H 2x
STIGA DNA pro M

With the total cost of everything being barely under €560

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
This competition, 11/11 and black friday i got a massive EJ spree.

Timo boll ALC
Yinhe m202
Yinhe pro 01
Yinhe 970xx Alc

Joola rhyzen PRO 50
Butterfly Rozena
Butterfly D80
Butterfly D05
STIGA DNA pro H 2x
STIGA DNA pro M

With the total cost of everything being barely under €560
nice pickups, a teammate of mine uses the pro01 and really likes it. Also, what sites have a black friday sale? haven't had any luck finding sales

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
IMG_7264.jpg
applied 2.1 nittaku hurricane 3 turbo blue on a viscaria. an old d05 1.9 on backhand results in a whopping 199g for the total setup. haven't played with it yet but in hand the weight doesn't feel overly extreme, im sure that will change a couple of hours into a session 😂

Reactions: Fedex78
says Feel the ball first.
says Feel the ball first.
Oct 2022
View attachment 27519applied 2.1 nittaku hurricane 3 turbo blue on a viscaria. an old d05 1.9 on backhand results in a whopping 199g for the total setup. haven't played with it yet but in hand the weight doesn't feel overly extreme, im sure that will change a couple of hours into a session 😂
D05 1.9 is supposed to be light, so probably both blade and nittaku are heavy. Anyway 199gr is not unusable if the balance is good (and with Viscaria the balance is almost always very good). I recently played with a korbel + zgx+H8-80 = 201,2gr and man, I felt I had a club in my hands...but Korbel is different, and ZGX is very heavy...

Reactions: mikeytt and ben1229
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2023
I'm using right now Hybrid MK Max on BH of Viscaria blade, so basically the same as above setup, please let know how you like it :)
Impressions after first test

Blade: I like it, usually I use Dimitrij Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC. In my opinion, new one it’s less forgiving if your impacts with ball are not in the sweet spot (throw angle is low, but it’s something I like)

Nittaku H3N: nice one, so I‘ve two sheets of H3N 40 BS on order 😄 also Tibhar K3 and Nittaku Sieger 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Tibhar MK: I don’t know, as first impression it’s a rubber like others

Reactions: enoxzr and Fedex78
This user has no status.
The EJ for me now is strong that i want to get my last collection and stop, i really came nearly to the end of my EJ, i don't have hundreds or thousands like others, but i have much more than what i should, so i am adding last few equipment and i hope i feel peace after that.

I ordered a replica of DHS Long 5 with W968 design Ebony top layer wood from Stuor, and also second DHS Long 5X but with ST handle, now i am trying to figure out which rubbers i should put on those two while there is new "Weekly" offers from TT11 going on and some nice rubbers there before that is gone tomorrow, i chose few rubbers for FH, but for BH i am not sure which to choose and different than what i already have, in the list there which i look at as options there are the following in my mind:

Nittaku Fastarc C-1
Nittaku Fastarc S-1
Xiom Vega Japan
Tibhar EL-P
Maybe Tibhar FX-P which the coach in the club in my city is using and his students players [his recommendations]
Or just wait for the next new "weekly Specials" offers and see, but i won't miss some rubbers for FH now, i am buying again Nittaku Hammond Z2 but in 1.8mm thickness this time, and i also will return back to G-1, i still do have one extra rubber of Xiom Vega Europe i bought during of previous specials too and i kept it.

Next month i am planning to buy a second defence blade to my collection, i decided on Donic Defplay Senso V3, basically will use LP OX with it on BH, but then i have to decide which FH rubber, should i add something from this Weekly specials or something else?

My last blade i am planning to end my collection with hopefully will be a version of DHS Long 5 with W968 model, and later i will think about suitable rubbers for that, not in rush.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
The EJ for me now is strong that i want to get my last collection and stop, i really came nearly to the end of my EJ, i don't have hundreds or thousands like others, but i have much more than what i should, so i am adding last few equipment and i hope i feel peace after that.

I ordered a replica of DHS Long 5 with W968 design Ebony top layer wood from Stuor, and also second DHS Long 5X but with ST handle, now i am trying to figure out which rubbers i should put on those two while there is new "Weekly" offers from TT11 going on and some nice rubbers there before that is gone tomorrow, i chose few rubbers for FH, but for BH i am not sure which to choose and different than what i already have, in the list there which i look at as options there are the following in my mind:

Nittaku Fastarc C-1
Nittaku Fastarc S-1
Xiom Vega Japan
Tibhar EL-P
Maybe Tibhar FX-P which the coach in the club in my city is using and his students players [his recommendations]
Or just wait for the next new "weekly Specials" offers and see, but i won't miss some rubbers for FH now, i am buying again Nittaku Hammond Z2 but in 1.8mm thickness this time, and i also will return back to G-1, i still do have one extra rubber of Xiom Vega Europe i bought during of previous specials too and i kept it.

Next month i am planning to buy a second defence blade to my collection, i decided on Donic Defplay Senso V3, basically will use LP OX with it on BH, but then i have to decide which FH rubber, should i add something from this Weekly specials or something else?

My last blade i am planning to end my collection with hopefully will be a version of DHS Long 5 with W968 model, and later i will think about suitable rubbers for that, not in rush.
Hurricane long 5 and Hurricane 3 are made for eachother.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Wow! Seems perfect!
Sir could you compare these 3 blades between them? I mean Joola Vyzaryz Freeze HRD Joola ZQH Hyper ARY-c 90 and Fan ALC?

ZQH is still new in the box, with HRD i just started playing, 3-4 sessions so far with DHS h3 both side which is also the 1st time with Chinese rubbers for me on FZD I was playing d09c and gewo super select 45 so I think comparison of such blades will not make sense until the same rubbers will be put on. What I can say based on my short experience is that all those rubbers fit that blades and I could handle them.

Reactions: dec88
This user has no status.
Hurricane long 5 and Hurricane 3 are made for eachother.
My current Long 5X has Hurricane 3 Prov BS on it, it is not bad really, but none of my friends players in all level liked it, it is like they don't like any Chinese rubber or maybe any H3, so i don't know if i should really be like them or just listen to logic saying that H3 rubbers are made for Long 5 blades as gloves to hands.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
My current Long 5X has Hurricane 3 Prov BS on it, it is not bad really, but none of my friends players in all level liked it, it is like they don't like any Chinese rubber or maybe any H3, so i don't know if i should really be like them or just listen to logic saying that H3 rubbers are made for Long 5 blades as gloves to hands.
None of the people in my Club like my Chinese rubbers. They would rather have me play the same rubbers as them and try to turn me over.
Whenever we switch blades, they say how much they dont like it and that they want their own blade back.
But none of them actually plays better than me, in almost any aspect.
I can play faster, with more Spin, more control and more sophisticated techniques, but most of them dont care.
Even the Coach wants me to play rasanter like everyone Else.

Stick to your gut.
Equipment and technique go Hand in Hand.
Figure out your way to go and improve on that.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
ZQH is still new in the box, with HRD i just started playing, 3-4 sessions so far with DHS h3 both side which is also the 1st time with Chinese rubbers for me on FZD I was playing d09c and gewo super select 45 so I think comparison of such blades will not make sense until the same rubbers will be put on. What I can say based on my short experience is that all those rubbers fit that blades and I could handle them.
Thanks!

This user has no status.
None of the people in my Club like my Chinese rubbers. They would rather have me play the same rubbers as them and try to turn me over.
Whenever we switch blades, they say how much they dont like it and that they want their own blade back.
But none of them actually plays better than me, in almost any aspect.
I can play faster, with more Spin, more control and more sophisticated techniques, but most of them dont care.
Even the Coach wants me to play rasanter like everyone Else.

Stick to your gut.
Equipment and technique go Hand in Hand.
Figure out your way to go and improve on that.
Honestly speaking, i can and i can't play with H3 rubbers, because i have power or speed, but i must do energy or efforts to utilize it at best, but that will kill me or make me exhausted in no time, so playing with it isn't the problem or issue really, but it is to have fun and last longer with it, H3 is a top spin machine, i need to keep my soul out of my body to play it marvelous, while other rubbers such as Tenergy 05 or even G1 and MXP are easier for me to play less efforts.

I still not sure which H3 rubber to use for FH, either same i have or another one like Prov orange sponge or even same Prov BS but with 39 deg instead of 40, i saw also some good price of H3 National version but i think non NEO, i don't know if this is very good rubber, commercial one is bad for me in all blades, so it is either Prov specific model or National, nothing less.

What about BH? FH choices are easier than BH to me really, i play with softer rubbers mostly or almost always except LP [OX], so i don't know if i should go with med type this time, and again, the players who tried my rackets they all don't like soft rubbers, they like most of my FH rubbers such as G-1 or Z2 or even the new one Rakza XX, while for BH they try with me to go with hard or medium hardness rubbers, i feel like i will destroy my style trying their own choices, i can play with any rubber, but i don't compete to use a very specific powerful rubber, my second Long 5X i will use it for matches only, while my first i will keep it for practice and training.

This user has no status.
My Long 5X arrived and has been delivered to me today, and for next month i am thinking to go with a defensive blade only, and leave the last blade of DHS for next time maybe next year or if i get a good budget, so now i have to think about rubbers for 3 blades now, for Stuor model i am deciding to go with 1.4mm rubbers, i want just to hear sound of hitting flat strokes, for fun, i think i don't need to have all my rackets for top spins or speed machines only with Max or down to 1.8mm minimum, so i should leave one for thinner sponge rubbers.

EJ this year is almost high as last year, as last year i was focused on blades for defensive but i only bought all wood blades and one composite blade non are defensive design such as Yasaka Max Wood or Donic Ovtcharov Senso V1, this year i focused more on Stuor blades, and i bought more of Nittaku Hammond Z2 and Xiom Vega Europe rubbers, but i am open now for more any options.