Reboosting rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Hi guys,
I'm re-boosting H3 Neo 41 blue sponge for the second time. As it progresses, I saw something really weird. After 1 layers, it was still curved a little bit so I decided to make a big play here, I put 1 more layer of Kai-Lin on top, and now after 5 hours I got back, it's nearly flatten lmao. Am I fuked up :) ? I just re-boosted this rubber about 3 weeks ago.
P/s: I'm also boosting Tibhar K3 on the side (first-time, 9 months old rubber, Kai-Lin as well) , as you can see, after 2 layers and 5 hours it's still curved.

Attachments

• h3 vs k3.jpg
    h3 vs k3.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 138
  • h3.jpg
    h3.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 103
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Hi guys,
I'm re-boosting H3 Neo 41 blue sponge for the second time. As it progresses, I saw something really weird. After 1 layers, it was still curved a little bit so I decided to make a big play here, I put 1 more layer of Kai-Lin on top, and now after 5 hours I got back, it's nearly flatten lmao. Am I fuked up :) ? I just re-boosted this rubber about 3 weeks ago.
P/s: I'm also boosting Tibhar K3 on the side (first-time, 9 months old rubber, Kai-Lin as well) , as you can see, after 2 layers and 5 hours it's still curved.
I think you will be fine. When I boost my ESN rubbers just with one layer, some of them barely dome at all.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Update: It turns out fine with both rubber. However, that H3 is fuking bouncier than I expected 🙂, I thought I was playing ESN rubber, due to its bouncing, it’s kind of lost the use of tackiness. K3 boosted played really well, I can drive, loop, block over 30+ balls constantly each times. Flicking went really well on the BH but not FH 🙂

Reactions: JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Update: It turns out fine with both rubber. However, that H3 is fuking bouncier than I expected 🙂, I thought I was playing ESN rubber, due to its bouncing, it’s kind of lost the use of tackiness. K3 boosted played really well, I can drive, loop, block over 30+ balls constantly each times. Flicking went really well on the BH but not FH 🙂
Glad that it worked out well.

Is H3 the new version? Do you feel that the recent sheets of H3 are not as tacky as previous year of H3?

Also how do you like K3 v.s. D09c? I have heard good things about K3. But K3 is not very durable. I am just wondering if that's true or not.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
However, that H3 is fuking bouncier than I expected 🙂, I thought I was playing ESN rubber,
this is an fine example that explains why so many player love these rubbers, because from a sponge that comes out of the shop as hard as leather, we can tune it to our personal preference.

Reactions: ttarc
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Welcome to the Empire of Cheaters. Never stop boosting.
King the Skunt Smelly greeting you all. 🎃🎃🎃

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Welcome to the Empire of Cheaters. Never stop boosting.
King the Skunt Smelly greeting you all. 🎃🎃🎃
Please my friend make up your mind. There is no such thing as Skunt-Smelly.
It is either "Skunk --smelly"
or it is "cunt-smelly"
😂😂😂
Oh, and i nearly forgot to tell you , our boosters do not smell at all. You are mistaking it with the nasty smell of the old speed glue.

Get real Igor, get real. And if you can't, at least smell the coffee.

Reactions: ben1229
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
If the rubber still playerable the fourth time, only two quick layers, first layer thin, after like 20 mins put second layer. Wait about 30 hours. If it still good to play, otherwise throw it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Glad that it worked out well.

Is H3 the new version? Do you feel that the recent sheets of H3 are not as tacky as previous year of H3?

Also how do you like K3 v.s. D09c? I have heard good things about K3. But K3 is not very durable. I am just wondering if that's true or not.
H3 41 Blue Sponge I bought from TTNPP in 2022. When I first boosted, it was very tacky, can stick the ball to the blade for like 5s I think.
Hmm I prefer D09C no boosted if my strength is fully prepared, K3 is better at smash, loop+ smash, D09C better in overall. K3 is less durable than D09C, I confirm. Like 1 month ago (after 7 months using, treated with Spin&Refresh in the last 2 months), I used my K3 to block, drive and it went right down to the net so many time (consequences of losing grip, more smooth of the surface?) ,so I had to put it in the closet. I decided to boost it again, it seems nice right now, bouncier, has its original grip, easier to play than before.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
If the rubber still playerable the fourth time, only two quick layers, first layer thin, after like 20 mins put second layer. Wait about 30 hours. If it still good to play, otherwise throw it.
I stick this experiment on my friend's blade, cause it's an inner blade, I'm waiting for w968 provincial. After 1 more month, I will give this H3 for free for him with the blade :ROFLMAO:. I have the national H3 prepared in my closet rn.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
H3 41 Blue Sponge I bought from TTNPP in 2022. When I first boosted, it was very tacky, can stick the ball to the blade for like 5s I think.
Hmm I prefer D09C no boosted if my strength is fully prepared, K3 is better at smash, loop+ smash, D09C better in overall. K3 is less durable than D09C, I confirm. Like 1 month ago (after 7 months using, treated with Spin&Refresh in the last 2 months), I used my K3 to block, drive and it went right down to the net so many time (consequences of losing grip, more smooth of the surface?) ,so I had to put it in the closet. I decided to boost it again, it seems nice right now, bouncier, has its original grip, easier to play than before.
Got it. Thank you for the feedback. So D09C is a better deal because it is much more durable than K3.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
I stick this experiment on my friend's blade, cause it's an inner blade, I'm waiting for w968 provincial. After 1 more month, I will give this H3 for free for him with the blade :ROFLMAO:. I have the national H3 prepared in my closet rn.
Good luck with the 969 P, hope you get a good one, smaller numbers better play.

• Haha
Reactions: LHDuy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Don't buy K 3, one month 10 hours per week, it's done! Mxd, eld, fxd, better choice, if you like tacky, either d09c, or Chinese rubber.
I am sticking with hurricane. I am tempted to try D09c but not now. I have tried K1 and K2 before. K1 was barely tacky. K2 was good but no longer sold outside of China (it is still available on Aliexpress). I am tempted to try D09c or K3. But that's about it. I am not interested in Stiga Dragon Grip, Joola Golden Tango, Rakza Z, etc.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
I am sticking with hurricane. I am tempted to try D09c but not now. I have tried K1 and K2 before. K1 was barely tacky. K2 was good but no longer sold outside of China (it is still available on Aliexpress). I am tempted to try D09c or K3. But that's about it. I am not interested in Stiga Dragon Grip, Joola Golden Tango, Rakza Z, etc.
Dragon grip OK , I had one when it's first out, stiga rubber quality OK, bit grip wear off about 2 months. Z no good, mine gave to club mate for free after 2 hours. Never had joola rubber before so no idea. BH, try the pro version h3 P 37 柔, should be very good, unfortunately I can't get it now, only 1 or 2 sheets ship from China not Worth .