reliable resources of dhs h3 national provincial rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 2 reviews
With all due respect, I disagree with you Carl... There are real national version out there and it said to be the holy grail of table tennis. It even has a feature that you just have to whisper to your rubber what you want it to do like "low arc", " high arc" or "f**k the arc I'm feeling super today I'll smash away". It is so awesome you'll play like ma long, zjk or xu xin in no time and never miss a shot ever again. If you have the money, you definitely must acquire this H3 national version, oh and you should get the blue sponge too, orange sponge doesn't have the whisper option.

Good luck on your H3 national hunt!

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
according to reviews about h8 it is certain that sponge became stronger not much like tensor but nearly performance but many users admitted that the spin which is expected is not better than the h3 s topsheet has but the grip issue may be maintained in order to keep in touch with the plastic ball measurement. the thing i wanted to add is h8 isnt an exact chinese rubber like hurricane family it is more like tin arc but more spinny than them and national dhs rubbers has imo muts have tackier topsheet so that you wont be satisfied with h8

Hmmm it is definitely a hurricane family
H8 is a little bit more bouncier then h3 Neo spin looks stronger (have to do more practice to be 100% sure)
tackines ..... hmmm look here..
And after this first day is still there..
One think is different the rubber is mate and all dirt can be seen on the surface.... looking strange ... on the video is practically from the box.
The sponge looks more elastic version of the h3 neo but looks like better made (h3 neo vas weird with small black dots) ..
But the control ... wow this is something new to Hurricane famili ... now it is much better...Definitely looks like my FH Rubber

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl