reliable resources of dhs h3 national provincial rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Hello everybody i want to ask sth.in many online tt-shops we may bump into these rubbers and most of them are said to be real by them(sellers);however the reality says it is not most of the stuff which is being sold in market are fake and fame of them are used to get overincome by cheating on peoples weaknesses.can anybody suggest or help me by showing really REAL sources in order to buy them or find me a real contact in every time i may want to be touch in them.i dont want to be cheated and they are so much pricey as you know .also if the forum members maybe by themselves help or are sellers of them so they can write me i will be so happy..thank you :):):):)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
If you want a real reliable source for h3 national you won't have much other options than either askin' a member (or at least former member) of the CNT or someone at DHS directly.
Others?... Man, i just don't know.

The provincial versions seem to be a little more common...

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Okay, here is the deal. There is this thing called a placebo effect. Double blind tests show that if you give a control group, a drug, say, aspirin, and another group a sugar pill, and tell them both that they are getting the same drug, almost as many people will feel the effects they were told they were supposed to feel from the sugar pill.

I have tried H3 National that I know was real. I have also tried H3 Provincial from the same source. And commercial. There may be differences. But the differences are so small that it is not worth bothering. Get commercial H3 Neo for $20.00 and boost the heck out of it and that is pretty much as good as H3 National unless you are getting the H3 National from one of the CNT members directly. Part of what makes the National good is that it is factory tuned. So if you get one that actually was real but it was sitting around for a year, then the boost has probably worn off and it wouldn't be that different than a commercial H3 anyway.

Save yourself the money. Commercial boosted is good enough. Or you could get Yinhe Big Dipper and boost that. That would be pretty good. Or Haifu Blue Whale II and boost that.

If you are a student any of those three options would beat wasting the money on National because most of the rubbers that claim to be National are actually fake and the ones that are real, by the time they get to you, what made them so good has worn off and they are no longer that different than the commercial stuff.

Don't believe the hype.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Oh, if you are getting H3 commercial, I personally would get 38 degree or 39 degree sponge. Those feel a lot better to me than the ones with 40, 41 or 42 degree sponge. The sponge feels like a brick. Boosted 38 degree sponge feels better to me than any of the other hardnesses.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
thank you very much all especially upsidedowncarl its good to get very quick answer such these..after these recommendations at first i will try big dipper with tune maybe h3 neo commercial with much more tune and you are absolutely right about the hype.but you know tt is a passion for me with its everything even its shoes or socks thats because i struggled in a wonder about the reality of trying the real national rubber although this situation could mind tell me how you get the real ones just wondering?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
thank ilia..actually my main cause is to find most spinny rubber in the rubber territory :) even in european style or chinese it doesnt wonder and nationals are said to be the spinniest strongest one and thats why i wanted to get them but thanks for all support for all

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
By the way, the sources where I got the National and Provincial versions of H3: one was an ex National Team Member. She said that only someone at a very high level could really tell and utilize the difference between the National and the others. Another was a guy who spent a lot of time in China and I basically trust him. But what I got from him was pretty much the same as what I got from the ex CNT member. Although he made a big fuss about the National stuff and she was pretty honest and said it was not worth it for me.

Reactions: denizyilmaz
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
If what you want is a spinny rubber, you should get Evolution MX-S or MX-P. Those are crazy skinny. EL-P or FX-P are spinny too and they are softer. MX-P and MX-S are harder. But all of those rubbers are crazy spinny.

But I have heard great things about the Big Dipper rubbers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Yes, soft rubbers can be very spinny, especially if you don't swing as hard as Ma Long does. I can be wrong, but from experience, to get the full spin out of tacky and hard rubber you need to swing as hard as you can or even harder. Otherwise, soft sponge will give you more spin.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Reactions: denizyilmaz
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Only to you see the difference .... It is so big you can see it.... Do not trust this NY mafia.....http://youtube.com/watch?v=8nFRTNgRrD0
And there is also wideo with ma long but i did not find it in the hurry.... But this are h3 national.....