• Chuan Chih-Yuan

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 14 13.3%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Yeah, I totally agree. The announcers make it sound like Timo is on a whole other level from Chen Qi, when in fact they've had some great matches and their head-to-head record is pretty even. I thought Chen Qi just played terrible last night, both vs. Boll and in the doubles finals. Then again, that's one of Chen Qi's biggest criticisms -- the guy is just too damn inconsistent! In this respect, he's a lot like Xu Xin, and I really hope XX can get more consistent and not slowly fade away like CQ.

Yeah, it's a shame, Chen Qi just doesn't quite have the consistency to be a real singles champion. Still, Timo is no where near out of his range of ability. > .> In fact, no one is, it was just a question of whether or not CQ was playing well and in the right mindset. He did have a lot going on, just coming of a doubles in the morning and a seven gamer the day before... surely then a match against Timo AND the doubles Final was a heavy load. It's a shame he couldn't keep it together enough for the doubles title though. Still, credit to Ma Long, he was playing spectacular, and XX certainly pulled his weight.

Those commentators made me not want to watch anything commented by them again. Thank god Michael Andersson took over afterwards... he's a lot more ... sane. :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Lol! Zhang wins! Nice job!

Removed his shirt. Whats up with removing your shirt!!??

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Zhang Jike. WOW. We have a new World Champion. Wang Hao did everything he could to hold Zhang Jike off but Jike was too much for him. It was interesting to me that Hao seemed scared to trade cannon shots with Jike and wanted to keep things short.

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Amazing final, losing 6 championship points Zhang Jike clawed his way to a victory to claim the World Table Tennis Championship Crown in the Mens Singles. Amazing play, the intensity at the end of the match was incredible. Zhang celebrated the win by tearing his shirt straight down the middle, that give us all an idea of how much of a victory it was for him. Congratulations Ji Ke!!!!!