Rubber for powerful forehand ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Hello guys,
Just like in topic i need rubber which is mainly concentrate on speed. This rubber must be very good in attacking backspin cause majority of my local rivals only chops near the table. I don't want butterfly rubbers cause they are to expensive and chinese style rubbers cause i don't like them. My two favourite brands are Donic and Andro. My backhand rubber is Coppa X1 Turbo Platin and my blade is Stiga Infinity VPS.

This user has no status.
Hello guys,
Just like in topic i need rubber which is mainly concentrate on speed. This rubber must be very good in attacking backspin cause majority of my local rivals only chops near the table. I don't want butterfly rubbers cause they are to expensive and chinese style rubbers cause i don't like them. My two favourite brands are Donic and Andro. My backhand rubber is Coppa X1 Turbo Platin and my blade is Stiga Infinity VPS.

Actually I used to have a lot of trouble with choppers because my forehand rubber was too spin sensitive
Then I picked up Donic Coppa JO Gold on Forehand and choppers dont bother me anymore.
(this is obviously not 100% due to the rubber my technique has improved since then but the rubber helped a lot)