Rubber that comes closest to Rakza 7

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Rakza 7 is for 34€ with current exchange rate in PLN. Fastarc is 45€+. If you need some drop shipping lmk. You can always fly to Poland, buy some rubbers, have a great time, come back :p

https://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/yasaka-rakza-7 37€ promo. There is also active 3=4 promo.

says Kristian Karlsson is the goat
Dec 2022
Dec 2022
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Rakza 7 costs 50 euro here in sweden and fastarc g-1 costs 40 :)
G1 is quite good. Imo too passive / linear / non-bouncy for FH. If you want cheap rubbers scout pro/semi-pro players in your club that often change rubbers and buy it off them. That is the most cost-effective way to get something decent I found so far.

G1 is great for FH. One of the best rubbers I tried so far. Lasted me full 6 months of full throttle training. For my BH the best I found is Vega Japan / EU and Victas V01 Stiff. Tenergy 19 is also pretty nice.

Have you actually tried any of the rubbers discussed? You mentioned someone recommended to you Rozena and G-1. that could be truly killer setup.

Dec 2022
G1 is quite good. Imo too passive / linear / non-bouncy for FH. If you want cheap rubbers scout pro/semi-pro players in your club that often change rubbers and buy it off them. That is the most cost-effective way to get something decent I found so far.

G1 is great for FH. One of the best rubbers I tried so far. Lasted me full 6 months of full throttle training. For my BH the best I found is Vega Japan / EU and Victas V01 Stiff. Tenergy 19 is also pretty nice.

Have you actually tried any of the rubbers discussed? You mentioned someone recommended to you Rozena and G-1. that could be truly killer setup.
I haven't tried any of the rubbers, didn't have money for it at the time, but I work and saved up about 250 euro så I can buy a sheet of every single rubber and try it I guess.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
I tried Rakza Z. My friend gave me his racket to check couple of shots. I didn't like it. To passive, dead etc. I wouldn't imagine for myself such setup on FH for sure. He played it on BH because it was good for serves receiving and open ups. For BH if someone likes it, ok, for FH as I wrote I can't imagine.
His setup was, BTY Grubba ALL, Rakza Z on BH, and Acuda S1 T on FH. Then change the blade to OSP Virtuoso OFF-, and played couple of trainings before new rubbers came. At this moment he has Gewo Codexx (BH) and Dignics 80 (FH), he is practicing now.
Of course it depends on skill, but I have few setups and change sometimes. Nittaku Acoustic with both Rozenas (like it), Primorac with Tenergies T05/T64 (like it, too but now have those 2 tenergies on Nittaku Acoustic and like it much more :D ) On Wednesday should come FZD ALC + 2 Dignics05 and I hope that would like it the best :D :p
I'm also wondering why is so many haters for Rozena's. It is really good rubber if someone would like to practice and increase skill with proper shot it is also destructive for opponent.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
I tried Rakza Z. My friend gave me his racket to check couple of shots. I didn't like it. To passive, dead etc. I wouldn't imagine for myself such setup on FH for sure. He played it on BH because it was good for serves receiving and open ups. For BH if someone likes it, ok, for FH as I wrote I can't imagine.
His setup was, BTY Grubba ALL, Rakza Z on BH, and Acuda S1 T on FH. Then change the blade to OSP Virtuoso OFF-, and played couple of trainings before new rubbers came. At this moment he has Gewo Codexx (BH) and Dignics 80 (FH), he is practicing now.
Of course it depends on skill, but I have few setups and change sometimes. Nittaku Acoustic with both Rozenas (like it), Primorac with Tenergies T05/T64 (like it, too but now have those 2 tenergies on Nittaku Acoustic and like it much more :D ) On Wednesday should come FZD ALC + 2 Dignics05 and I hope that would like it the best :D :p
FZD + D05 is going to be a massive jump from your current setups - enjoy :)

Reactions: disaster3
Dec 2022
I'm also wondering why is so many haters for Rozena's. It is really good rubber if someone would like to practice and increase skill with proper shot it is also destructive for opponent.
Ah I see, but he has quite a fast blade, zhang jike tamca 5000 so it does make sense really but idk.

Dec 2022
I went from G-1 --> Rakza 7 --> Andro 47 --> Rakza X --> Hexer Powergrip.
The Hexer Powergrip would be most similar to Rakza 7. Very forgiving rubber. Followed by R47 and G1. Did not care for Rakza X, it was more very hit type rubber vs dwell and spin.
I see I do want to try every single rubber that I have mentioned but I am not sure what to choose