Rxton 5 Pro

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Loki Rxton 7 packaging & description. Still no stock, should came out soon, around $25 seems like a good deal, Lets hope they manage to reach the D09c/K3 level | characteristics they promise ;):geek::ROFLMAO:
1701977064059.png

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Loki Rxton 7 packaging & description. Still no stock, should came out soon, around $25 seems like a good deal, Lets hope they manage to reach the D09c/K3 level | characteristics they promise ;):geek::ROFLMAO:View attachment 27684
It looks pretty cool, but why is the Hardness only 38d? It should be 40-41d if it is a D09c clone.

Also isn't this "Kunlun" sponge the same as on GTX? Is this rubber just a softer version of GTX?

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Also, I always felt that Rxton 3 was marketed as a bh rubber. But with Rxton 3 Pro, it seems it is now marketed as a FH rubber (only in black, only in 40d)

Why the sudden and confusing change?
Not that sudden change, Rxton 9 also only comes out in black.
I wait with the buying of the 3 and 5 pro until someone can confirm that they are
a) really sticky .............and
b) the sponge is the same as with R9

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Also, I always felt that Rxton 3 was marketed as a bh rubber. But with Rxton 3 Pro, it seems it is now marketed as a FH rubber (only in black, only in 40d)

Why the sudden and confusing change?
Its just another version..they also make Rxton 3 red/black with orange "cake" sponge & of course the 3 pink/blue, my guess its they are testing market for the blue sponge (maybe trying to capitalize around the R9 flagship) since they also made a test for china only R9 Provincial version while updating the overall product performance & Image. Or maybe they had too much Blue Dye leftover :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
They seem to have a lot going on for 2024, since they updated the blade lines too, will release Telson series (already have prices)
Recently Signed Zhou yu as a sponsored player & his team won a Chengdu open tournament, so he promotes Rxton 9

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Too many Loki rubbers now, I don't know which ones to get.

3 Pro and 5 Pro both seem worth a try. 7 seems cool, but disappointed in the soft sponge.
Yes indeed Loki has lost the plot and desperately tries to increase sales by bringing new stuff on the market and completely confusing the potential buyers.

Remember the "good old days" - when we had R 1, 3 and 5 ?

The additional problem Loki has is that some of the new products on the market are complete rubbish, just to mention LAC that had the bubble or delamination problems.

I was asked to boost and re-glue an r5 for a club buddy, a brand new r5, without any stickiness at all and a feel like cardboard.
I am not a Loki -fan anymore !

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I know that there are 2 schools when it comes to BH rubbers so this one, Rxton3 T caters to those that prefer a soft sponge.
I belong to the other school and use hard rubbers for my BH.
However, a H35 intrigues me and I am awaiting some response from all you guys who "can't resist" 😁

P.S.
I can not copy/paste photos from Aliexpress anymore, I get the wrong file error message. Any tricks ???