Rxton 5 Pro

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Haven't tried this, but I tried the original T3. T3 was fast bh rubber, very good for blocking and punching/driving.

But the toopsheet was rather smooth and lacked grip, so I always felt it was harder to loop and flick

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
I tried it and i think its the original T3 with new packaging... quite firm, good speed, its not a spin oriented rubber but you can still generate good topspin drives, great for blocks & isnt spin sensitive. They also have the T3 Speed version with a new softer sponge, topsheet felt the same but T3 Speed feels much softer, good rebound, easier open ups.
I selled a combo with T3 Carbon for the FH & T3 Speed for the BH on a 7ply clipper style blade (Loki v7) and it works pretty good.
For reference, high level players used to non tacky rubbers tested the combo and were able to use T3 Carbon for the FH but T3 Speed felt too soft. They could use Both rubbers for the BH.

Reactions: enoxzr
says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
Then my Guess Is when they release Telson series blades that would be the price range. A bit More expensive than Rxton pro blades but less than Arthur W81. I dont have info on that series yet but they name the blades "speed, Power, China & CNFView attachment 28229
shiet, that Arthur King Excalibur blade sounds cool AF

Reactions: mattlamperouge
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
shiet, that Arthur King Excalibur blade sounds cool AF
They sound and look pretty cool. That line would be quite expensive though😅 Crown beign the most expensive.
IMG-20240129-WA0000.jpg

Reactions: longle
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
They have External & internal compositions on all blade series, so Many Viscaria & Hl5 "clones" with different characteristics, materials, quality & price.
View attachment 28248View attachment 28249
View attachment 28250View attachment 28251View attachment 28252View attachment 28253View attachment 28254
View attachment 28255
Cool. I might like to get the W81 inner or the King Throne. Not sure the difference between those and the regular K5 is though.

How much do you think these will be on Ali?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
So I tested the double boosted Rxton 3 today. I think maybe its almost too fast. It feels very much like a tensor rubber. It's fast on smashes and loops, but the control maybe is a bit low.

I'm gonna try my baby oil trick on it to see if I can increase the dwell time. I will report back.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Cool. I might like to get the W81 inner or the King Throne. Not sure the difference between those and the regular K5 is though.

How much do you think these will be on Ali?
I dont know the differences, compositions are "classic" so i think only the quality of selected wood veneer & the type of carbon fibers really make a significant difference. Loki factory has a Lot of automation processes.
i dont know how much since AliExpress has a Lot of price inflation to give great "discounts" (marketing) but the Arthur king line should be at least 100usd Crown being the most expensive.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I tested the Boosted rxton 3 pro with baby oil on the sanwei 75 inner. I still feel its too fast and too tensory. It really just feels like using Mxp or something. Theres not enough catchiness for my liking. Some shots are fast and flashy, but its also easy to overshoot the table.

I might try moving it to a dwellier blade, maybe the F3 pro or the Stuor Harimoto.

The sanwei 75 is just very catapulty itself, so maybe its a bad pairing too.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Of course it does, boosting a rubber does make it faster and/or more "tensory" 🤣🤣🤣
Sure, but thats not what I mean.

Boosted H3 doesnt have the "tensory" hard to control feeling im trying to describe with rxton 3 pro.

But lets see. I just moved it to a less tranpoline blade, maybe it will feel better.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Boosted H3 doesnt have the "tensory" hard to control feeling im trying to describe with rxton 3 pro.
It is all relative how we perceive the extend of the trampoline or tensor -effect. As a matter of fact I just removed a H3 commercial BH rubber because the tensor effect for me was too much.

This user has no status.
So I tested the double boosted Rxton 3 today. I think maybe its almost too fast. It feels very much like a tensor rubber. It's fast on smashes and loops, but the control maybe is a bit low.

I'm gonna try my baby oil trick on it to see if I can increase the dwell time. I will report back.
I almost think you "overboosted" it to the point its too fast right now.

I've been using the Rxton 3 Pro on 2 blades unboosted (judging by the smell they are fairly heavily factory bosted). They need proper braking in, especially on a fast blade, to make them feel their worth. The speed and bouncyness dials down after ~10 hours of use when the rubber settles in.

Compared to EU hybrids and Tensor rubbers the Rxton 3 Pro is more linear and slower, also far less bouncy. Compared to the Rasanter C48/R48, Hybrid MK and Vega X I have personally tried, speed on the top is closed to the Rxton 3 Pro on the Hybrid MK, with the Rxton 3 Pro being slower over the table and on slower strokes.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
Also I forgot to mention, I actually twirled my racket and tried the Rxton 3 Pro as a bh rubber as well, with the high catapult and all, I think it might actually be a better bh rubber than FH rubber.

Makes me want to get a Rxton 3 regular and boost it for backhand.
I came to the same conclusion with the 5 Pro.
It just works better for the BH and the arc is just too low for FH in my opinion