Rxton 5 Pro

says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
Also do you know the carbon fibre or the composition of these blades?
they have some info on the blade
sg-11134201-7rce6-lqvpy4lm9saj7b

sg-11134201-7rcf2-lqvpy69ju3833b

sg-11134201-7rccu-lqvpy7uzi0xv49

sg-11134201-7rccp-lqvpy9w8iunr7c

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
looks like the new blades from Loki, great designs to my eyes :p
View attachment 28180
This Is a line priced after the kirin series but cheaper than the new TELSON blade series they will release & the More premium lines like Arthur Kong, crown. They have quite a big list of models to release maybe this year.

Reactions: longle
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
This Is a line priced after the kirin series but cheaper than the new TELSON blade series they will release & the More premium lines like Arthur Kong, crown. They have quite a big list of models to release maybe this year.
Are they still making the arthur K5 blade? Inner alc clone.

I havent seen it anywhere except PrinceTT

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Ok, i tested the Rxton 3 pro with 1 layer of booster.

The conclusion is that for $10 plus a layer of booster, this very closely replicates the performance and function of the K3 or C53. This is a fast, tacky, spinny, hard rubber.

The speed improved greatly with 1 layer. I might even add another layer to test.

Also the feeling and dwell time improved significantly. I might still add a layer of baby oil at some point just to test, but even without it, it feels quite good.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Loki seems to have obsessed with the Rxton line haha. I personally do not like that name, it makes no meaning to me. Arthur sounds cooler :ROFLMAO:
That was what i thought haha, but then it seems that the chinese characters read riulong that means dragon or something like that, thats why they use that image for the Rxton pro packaging 🤣🐉 like that it sounds a bit cooler.
Are they still making the arthur K5 blade? Inner alc clone.

I havent seen it anywhere except PrinceTT
They updated the factory & are making new blade lines at different prices, but they will probably have another blade with the same composition as the K5.

• Haha
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
That was what i thought haha, but then it seems that the chinese characters read riulong that means dragon or something like that, thats why they use that image for the Rxton pro packaging 🤣🐉 like that it sounds a bit cooler.

They updated the factory & are making new blade lines at different prices, but they will probably have another blade with the same composition as the K5.
sounds good. Let us know when the new inner alc blade is out. Will the new blade be in the same price range as the K5?

Have you tested the K5, is it good? Does it play similarly to the HL5?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Ok, i tested the Rxton 3 pro with 1 layer of booster.

The conclusion is that for $10 plus a layer of booster, this very closely replicates the performance and function of the K3 or C53. This is a fast, tacky, spinny, hard rubber.

The speed improved greatly with 1 layer. I might even add another layer to test.

Also the feeling and dwell time improved significantly. I might still add a layer of baby oil at some point just to test, but even without it, it feels quite good.
Damn you keep making me want to buy more FH rubbers! I already have 2 LACs on my blades (both in immaculate condition at 20 and 30 hours btw) to go through.

In the package I still have 2 Bloom Powers, a Rxton 9, and a B2 Pro BS.

At least Rxton 5 Pro seems like a pass.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Damn you keep making me want to buy more FH rubbers! I already have 2 LACs on my blades (both in immaculate condition at 20 and 30 hours btw) to go through.

In the package I still have 2 Bloom Powers, a Rxton 9, and a B2 Pro BS.

At least Rxton 5 Pro seems like a pass.
The Rxton 3 Pro is quite good. I still think the GTX is better, but they seem to be very similar.

LAC unboosted is still the best, but the downside is that it seems like it doesn't take on booster well. I don't see why that would be the case, but a number of users have reported that it bubbles after booster.

After a few days, the Rxton 5 pro hardened up a little, and I moved it to a better blade, so it's playing better. I'm liking it more, a reasonably good Chinese style sponge rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
The Rxton 3 Pro is quite good. I still think the GTX is better, but they seem to be very similar.

LAC unboosted is still the best, but the downside is that it seems like it doesn't take on booster well. I don't see why that would be the case, but a number of users have reported that it bubbles after booster.

After a few days, the Rxton 5 pro hardened up a little, and I moved it to a better blade, so it's playing better. I'm liking it more, a reasonably good Chinese style sponge rubber.
So far LAC has been my favorite too. It's also been my most durable rubber, surprisingly, given people's bad experience with it. I must've gotten lucky with 2 sheets that play and hold up well.

• Wow
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
So far LAC has been my favorite too. It's also been my most durable rubber, surprisingly, given people's bad experience with it. I must've gotten lucky with 2 sheets that play and hold up well.
Have you tried boosting the LAC?

LAC is good, but not being able to boost really takes away from its potential. GTX boosted is better than unboosted LAC in my experience

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Have you tried boosting the LAC?

LAC is good, but not being able to boost really takes away from its potential. GTX boosted is better than unboosted LAC in my experience
Maybe I'll give it a try to revive the rubber. But in my experience boosting in the past, doing it has resulted in inconsistent rubber behavior, and I probably need more consistency in while I'm still developing my technique. The less variables to worry about the better.

In the past I boosted Mercury 2 and it completely changed the rubber from slow and controllable into an unpredictable speed machine. But I only used it a few times before the surface started degrading fast. I boosted a Rxton 5 less aggressively and the performance was great but after a month or two the rubber completely became slow and dead.

Maybe I'll consider boosting again when I feel limited by rubber performance, but I don't think that day will come anytime soon. Until then I'm very happy with using good value rubber that performs well without it like LAC, Bloom Power, B2, etc.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Well on PrinceTT, it goes for $33. So much less than the W81
Then my Guess Is when they release Telson series blades that would be the price range. A bit More expensive than Rxton pro blades but less than Arthur W81. I dont have info on that series yet but they name the blades "speed, Power, China & CNF
IMG-20240128-WA0000.jpg