Sanwei 75 inner carbon is a great blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
So I have been shopping cheaper chinese equipment lately to just try out. Recent blade that arrived was the Sanwei Inner Carbon. I think it was 30$ or something on aliexpress.
I am using Viscaria as my main blade so I am spoiled with good quality.

That Sanwei blade is incredible. It took me hours of play before I could put my finger on something that wasnt as good as the Viscaria. The loops are better feel in Viscaria. Arc is easier. The Sanwei is a bit more direct with lower throw angle.
And isnt that a quality that some like and some dont? I mean its not really a flaw in itself I guess.
The control is amazing. blocks too. placing the ball. The blade FEELS lighter, but I didnt measure it. But thats something I like.
Speed is so close to Viscaria I wasnt sure if there was a difference. If anything it might be a tad slower. Spin amazing.
balanced blade. almost as good as Viscaria. flexible, not too much or too little vibration.
My friend liked this blade the most out of all 8 different ones we had available.
To me the viscaria still has the edge because of the loops and slightly better feel to it.
For 30$ I think you get a LOT for your money.
This blade and the Yinhe Pro 01 are both competing with the bigger more expensive boys out there on the market.
If your a young poor student you still have great high level options that wont break the bank.

Reactions: kevin.c
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
So I have been shopping cheaper chinese equipment lately to just try out. Recent blade that arrived was the Sanwei Inner Carbon. I think it was 30$ or something on aliexpress.

That Sanwei blade is incredible. It took me hours of play before I could put my finger on something that wasnt as good as the Viscaria. The loops are better feel in Viscaria. Arc is easier. The Sanwei is a bit more direct with lower throw angle.
And isnt that a quality that some like and some dont? I mean its not really a flaw in itself I guess.
The control is amazing. blocks too. placing the ball. The blade FEELS lighter, but I didnt measure it. But thats something I like.
Speed is so close to Viscaria I wasnt sure if there was a difference. If anything it might be a tad slower. Spin amazing.
balanced blade. almost as good as Viscaria. flexible, not too much or too little vibration.
My friend liked this blade the most out of all 8 different ones we had available.
To me the viscaria still has the edge because of the loops and slightly better feel to it.
This blade and the Yinhe Pro 01 are both competing with the bigger more expensive boys out there on the market.
If you’re a young poor student you still have great high level options that wont break the bank.
This sounds amazing! What rubbers do you have on it?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022

If your a young poor student you still have great high level options that wont break the bank.
Did you write a review for Pro 01? How is it vs Viscaria?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
Did you write a review for Pro 01? How is it vs Viscaria?
I think I mentioned it in some post somewhere in here.
I used it with a rubber I never tried on the Viscaria so its hard to compare, where I used the Sanwei with exact same rubber that was on my Viscaria so I clearly could compare.
But with that said I really like the feeling of the blade. much better than the Yinhe v14 Pro. I couldnt put my finger on something that I didnt like. It has all the qualities of a good blade. Just hard to talk about as I have no comparison with same rubbers.

Same situation with V14 pro but it was easy to notice that blades shortcomings regardless of what rubber sits on it. The 01 Pro is way better and its obvious. Better than Viscaria? Dont think so. As good? maybe. And..... its relative as some will like one over the other according to their playing style.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
Currently Hybrid K3 in max.
Both FH and BH?

I recently got the Sanwei 75 Inner as well. Totally agree with your comments. One more thing i would like to add that the handle is one of the most comfortable of all the blades I have. The quality of the blade surpasses the bigger brother Sanwei 75 Inner PBO where the finishing is way better and fine polished handle even the Inner PBO cost double.

How do you rate the Sanwei 75 Inner vs Yinhe Pro 01? I do have both and I believe the Sanwei is better on control and slightly better on backhand as compared than the Yinhe. I believe the Sanwei has higher elasticity which gives a better backhand shots.

Reactions: Fedex78
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
Both FH and BH?

I recently got the Sanwei 75 Inner as well. Totally agree with your comments. One more thing i would like to add that the handle is one of the most comfortable of all the blades I have. The quality of the blade surpasses the bigger brother Sanwei 75 Inner PBO where the finishing is way better and fine polished handle even the Inner PBO cost double.

How do you rate the Sanwei 75 Inner vs Yinhe Pro 01? I do have both and I believe the Sanwei is better on control and slightly better on backhand as compared than the Yinhe. I believe the Sanwei has higher elasticity which gives a better backhand shots.

yes both BH and FH.

Your asking a good question..... Yesterday I was thinking which one do I like the best and since I didnt play with exactly the same rubber on both its a hard guess to make but I would agree with you on choosing the Sanwei. It was just so impressive and yes I agree on the handle is amazing as well. Sanwei feels little more "organic" "fluid". I guess flexible. But without it being too much. Its simply just a very VERY balanced blade. While the 01 pro is by far also an amazing blade.
I think they are so close to each other I am sure you will find people rooting for both blades as their favorite. Pro 01 might be slightly faster? Slightly stiffer. Sanwei slightly more control. slightly more "feel"?. Maybe even slightly more spin? I think you will agree with me on this. The sanwei simply just impressed me so much I was blown away..... for what? 30$ Its insane really. I still cant really fathom this. Thanks to Tensorbackhand in here, he recommended me this blade.
He also recommended me 2-3 other inner carbon blades that cost little more he said was even better. Since I never tried inner carbon before I just went for the cheapest. Now im curious what you get for little more $. Its a slippy slope this EJing haha.
update: I know you will ask so I went in and checked the other blades he recommended. The best one was this one:

second best:

And the last one was the Sanwei.
He explained to me something about the outer wood layers. Difference etc. Honestly I am not that deep into this stuff but maybe he is reading this and will comment on this.

If the 30$ Sanwei is that good and he feels the Loki 80$ is the best, I am wondering how that would stand up against the Viscaria. Its all relative off course and a matter of opinion. If I was on a budget reading this I would consider one of these 3 blades here mentioned depending on funds available.

Last edited: