Saudi Smash 2024

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Miwa's immaturity on full display. Similar to her brother, she still doesn't know when she must use the FH, especially upon loose balls. Will be a very dangerous gamble to rely on her at Paris 2024.

• Sad
Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
Jan 2018
Miwa's immaturity on full display. Similar to her brother, she still doesn't know when she must use the FH, especially upon loose balls. Will be a very dangerous gamble to rely on her at Paris 2024.
Better in G4 after CM eased up halfway. Made a few crucial FH and won the points.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Fine I didn't get the match I wanted but I think Hayata wins tomorrow no matter the result. If she loses the match, she avoids Wang Manyu at the Olympics unless CM is injured. And if she wins, then she builds on her legacy with a final vs SYS. Win-win table tennis good for the soul!

This user has no status.
Where do you watch his streams?
He and his studio will present on two platforms: 1. 抖音douyin(Tiktok CN version) IMG_6171.jpeg

2. 咪咕视频 MiGu(platform who hold the broadcasting rights of sports events, like WTT)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2021
No, I didn't belittle it, not sure why you understand that way. I think my point was clear, because I was in the similar situation, I feel sorry for FZD and understand his feeling and mentalness. But a win is a win.
I've played 100+ matches this season in 3 different leagues, sometimes I got more lucks than my opponents, sometimes not. I obviuously understand that luck is a part of the game, we have to accept and cope with it
Maybe belittle is not the right word to use. But like you say a win a win. Tough luck!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Fine I didn't get the match I wanted but I think Hayata wins tomorrow no matter the result. If she loses the match, she avoids Wang Manyu at the Olympics unless CM is injured. And if she wins, then she builds on her legacy with a final vs SYS. Win-win table tennis good for the soul!
Well, we know what happened when you supported someone to win. CM will go all out tomorrow to win her single spot for the Olympics. See whether Hayata can resist the fire.