Saudi Smash 2024

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
What a brutal week for WMY. She was pretty much a shoe in for the 2nd Olympic singles spot. She had the best record or maybe 2nd best besides SYS against non CNT. Prior to Monday, she was a perfect 5-0 vs. Batra including a 4-0 win in their previous meeting at the World Cup. But 1 match probably has just shattered her Olympic Singles dreams in Paris as she is in her absolute prime.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
What a brutal week for WMY. She was pretty much a shoe in for the 2nd Olympic singles spot. She had the best record or maybe 2nd best besides SYS against non CNT. Prior to Monday, she was a perfect 5-0 vs. Batra including a 4-0 win in their previous meeting at the World Cup. But 1 match probably has just shattered her Olympic Singles dreams in Paris as she is in her absolute prime.
I still consider WMY a better choice than CM though.

This user has no status.
The live stream in Migu has the stream of the match, that’s why I pointed it out this platform owned the broadcasting right.
View attachment 29742

the stream in Tiktok, indeed, cannot show the match because of the broadcasting right, he only shows the scoreboard to help the audiences to be aligned.

View attachment 29743

It’s not only watching the match with his friends, it’s a commercial activity; Fang Bo’s studio needs to promote his product in each break during the match. He has earned quite a big commercial success, to be honest, much better performance than Xuperman….and has been the top internet celebrity in TT social media here.
What the commentary of the Ma Long vs Wang CHUQIN match on douyin as well?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
"Life's a b*tch and then you die, that's why we get high, cause you never know when you're gonna go..."

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Great to see WYD & SYS battling it out at the very top level with maximum effort. I suppose WYD is regarded as China's no 4 woman, but in three of the five games here she was a complete match for SYS. What we have seen today by and large is the Chinese elite at their brilliant best providing a great spectacle, perhaps a reply to the doubters!

This user has no status.
马龙与王楚钦比赛的抖音评论又是怎样的呢?
ML vs WCQ? You mean ML/WCQ pair on MD? Sorry, I was enjoying the match + the reaction of QSB, didn't realize the commentary related. Actually, I'm more interested with the "Match Recap" output by some TT players/coaches, it's more detailed and systematic. They will make it in their Douyin streams, and sometimes you could find the records in Bilibili.

This user has no status.
ML vs WCQ? You mean ML/WCQ pair on MD? Sorry, I was enjoying the match + the reaction of QSB, didn't realize the commentary related. Actually, I'm more interested with the "Match Recap" output by some TT players/coaches, it's more detailed and systematic. They will make it in their Douyin streams, and sometimes you could find the records in Bilibili.
I meant the World Cup match, that you had the screenshot of