Saudi Smash 2024

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
What happened in 2019?
At 9-9 in the 4th game Mima Ito and Hina Hayata served, won the point and reached match point.

SYS then, after the fact, engaged with the referee, and managed to pressure that referee in reversing the decision and calling a let. This intervention changed the entire flow of the match. MI/HY took a timeout, but didn't recover. Foul play.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
At 9-9 in the 4th game Mima Ito and Hina Hayata served, won the point and reached match point.

SYS then, after the fact, engaged with the referee, and managed to pressure that referee in reversing the decision and calling a let. This intervention changed the entire flow of the match. MI/HY took a timeout, but didn't recover. Foul play.
Ah, I have completely forgotten about that.

Reactions: NextLevel
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018

To this day, it is still difficult to tell the sequence of events as they folded. Ingrid Bogren, the assistant umpire, pointed at the net right after SYS' chiquita caught the net tape and went long. It is inaudible but Bogren might have called let as well before pointing at the net as SYS pointed at the net practically simultaneously. Lim Ee Lian, the umpire, respected Bogren's judgement and call.

https://youtu.be/K7Y55WRCVtQ?t=2018
https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/fo...e-tennis-championships-2019.20811/post-272044 (My own reaction right after)
https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/fo...e-tennis-championships-2019.20811/post-272221 (Hayata's and Ito's initial comments)
https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/fo...e-tennis-championships-2019.20811/post-272227 (Handbook for Match Official actually encouraged umpire/assistant umpire to call let whenever in doubt and the latest edition still does. My own stance.)
https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/fo...e-tennis-championships-2019.20811/post-272423 (LGL's reminder to ML and FZD at WTTC 2017)
https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/fo...e-tennis-championships-2019.20811/post-272446 (Screenshots)
https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/fo...e-tennis-championships-2019.20811/post-272453 (Gif of Hayata's serve flying over the net unimpeded)
https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/fo...e-tennis-championships-2019.20811/post-272466 (Similar incident at WTTC 2017)
https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/fo...e-tennis-championships-2019.20811/post-272477 (More Hayata's and JTTA's comment)
https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/fo...e-tennis-championships-2019.20811/post-272526 (Hayata's and Ito's subsequent comments)

Jan 2018
Reactions: blahness
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
You want to go and see which few words I typed that trigger your non stop barking in all directions?
Go and reread everything and see how silly it is.
When I say all directions, you really are clueless or either have basic reading comprehension skills difficulty or are purposely doing so, hence, trolling
You don't even understand what an elucidation is..... Of course you'll confuse it with "barking"
Up your English skills before projecting your own comprehension skills on others here, trollop.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
You don't even understand what an elucidation is..... Of course you'll confuse it with "barking"
Up your English skills before projecting your own comprehension skills on others here, trollop.
You realized you been derailing from my words that triggered you.
“Qin resigned to safe his life”, words from high profile coach to my ears.

Go and check what nonsense you have typed with regards with my simple comment that I first left on ttd 2.5 years ago and then again in this thread . With no context, you only throw all these immature insults that derail from a mature discussion. That is why I said, you are just trolling for attention.

Qin is much happier today and the person that has replaced him is having career ending matches ever month.

Since the source is directly from Ma Long team, and hearing their explanation and looking at CNT’s 30 month since Qin stepped down… it all makes sense and Im suprised with your high iq, you still haven't grasp it yet.

Qin, one of my most admired coaches and the man who made Ma Long a champion and put Xu Xin on the map.

The coach of these two aces:

10365B93-FB05-4E98-974C-2BE716BE3673.jpeg

Sadly at age 46, he knew the steam is ending. He has aged a lot since taking on the head coach role at age 40, with only 6 years at the helm. He still had so much to offer but he knew what was ahead.

3834BCD6-E46F-41B8-9C9B-D59F84D66298.jpeg

They got Ma Long to stay on for 2023 (yes I talked about it back then too), otherwise the dominoes would have fallen much faster.
Fzd’s conditions this year did come as a shock to me though.

Qin took the correct move.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
You realized you been derailing from my words that triggered you.
“Qin resigned to safe his life”, words from high profile coach to my ears.

Go and check what nonsense you have typed with regards with my simple comment that I first left on ttd 2.5 years ago and then again in this thread . With no context, you only throw all these immature insults that derail from a mature discussion. That is why I said, you are just trolling for attention.

Qin is much happier today and the person that has replaced him is having career ending matches ever month.

Since the source is directly from Ma Long team, and hearing their explanation and looking at CNT’s 30 month since Qin stepped down… it all makes sense and Im suprised with your high iq, you still haven't grasp it yet.

Qin, one of my most admired coaches and the man who made Ma Long a champion and put Xu Xin on the map.

The coach of these two aces:

View attachment 29794

Sadly at age 46, he knew the steam is ending. He has aged a lot since taking on the head coach role at age 40, with only 6 years at the helm. He still had so much to offer but he knew what was ahead.

View attachment 29795

They got Ma Long to stay on for 2023 (yes I talked about it back then too), otherwise the dominoes would have fallen much faster.
Fzd’s conditions this year did come as a shock to me though.

Qin took the correct move.

I never insulted you once until you called me a clown. So remember, you opened the floodgates.

Now, you're willing to argue your point without simply resorting to hearsay and you've shown your hand fully. Good. I'll be more civil.

I don't disagree with Qin retiring from the head coach duty because of the pressure. I actually agreed with that possibility and I mentioned coaches like Wu Jinping, Liu Guozheng, Huang Haicheng etc who retired from the team in the past 5 years ostensibly from fatigue/pressure/factional reasons.

My point is despite Qin not signing up for the head coach role. This may not be due to pressure, it may simply be from the prodding of the LGL and other superiors to "give the young a chance" like China usually does with ML/FZD/WCQ. I don't think it's a simple coincidence that around the same time Li Sun also didn't sign up for the head of the female coach team role, but was elevated to the role of the main head coach, Wang Hao/Ma Lin became male/female head coaches in quick succession too, that's definitely not out of thin air. It was planned.

So how is Qin Zhijian that was trying to save his life by not staying as a head coach still on plenary committes, Why is he present at extraordinary conferences where the strategy and objectives of the team are spelt out in major event, Why was Qin that was trying to save his life in Macao last month carefully and seriously analyzing the proceedings of the matchup between LGY and Tomokazu Harimoto.

WHY IS QIN THAT WANTS TO SAVE HIS LIFE IN A ROLE AKIN TO THE VICE CHAIRMAN OF THE CTTA??
SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO SAVE HIS LIFE SHOULD RUN AWAY FROM THE TEAM, NAY, RUN AWAY FROM CHINA ENTIRELY LOL.

Looks more plausible and sensible to me that he might have been tired of coaching, but there's clearly a progression of his career from coaching to administration/planning. "Saving his life" sounds like sensationalism.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I never insulted you once until you called me a clown. So remember, you opened the floodgates.

Now, you're willing to argue your point without simply resorting to hearsay and you've shown your hand fully. Good. I'll be more civil.

I don't disagree with Qin retiring from the head coach duty because of the pressure. I actually agreed with that possibility and I mentioned coaches like Wu Jinping, Liu Guozheng, Huang Haicheng etc who retired from the team in the past 5 years ostensibly from fatigue/pressure/factional reasons.

My point is despite Qin not signing up for the head coach role. This may not be due to pressure, it may simply be from the prodding of the LGL and other superiors to "give the young a chance" like China usually does with ML/FZD/WCQ. I don't think it's a simple coincidence that around the same time Li Sun also didn't sign up for the head of the female coach team role, but was elevated to the role of the main head coach, Wang Hao/Ma Lin became male/female head coaches in quick succession too, that's definitely not out of thin air. It was planned.

So how is Qin Zhijian that was trying to save his life by not staying as a head coach still on plenary committes, Why is he present at extraordinary conferences where the strategy and objectives of the team are spelt out in major event, Why was Qin that was trying to save his life in Macao last month carefully and seriously analyzing the proceedings of the matchup between LGY and Tomokazu Harimoto.

WHY IS QIN THAT WANTS TO SAVE HIS LIFE IN A ROLE AKIN TO THE VICE CHAIRMAN OF THE CTTA??
SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO SAVE HIS LIFE SHOULD RUN AWAY FROM THE TEAM, NAY, RUN AWAY FROM CHINA ENTIRELY LOL.

Looks more plausible and sensible to me that he might have been tired of coaching, but there's clearly a progression of his career from coaching to administration/planning. "Saving his life" sounds like sensationalism.
Well
I will tell the beijing coach that some amateur on ttd don’t agree 👍
As I said, you can believe in what you want. I merely just sharing information. Take it or not, is not my problem

You a clown because you think my views on wtt = I don’t have friends within CNT or chinese provincial team structures is just too funny.

Qin was meant to take on the team head coach role but he choose to jump ship before it was too late. Inside coaching circles, he made the right call and will be forever known as the coach where is players never looses.

Li now holds some of the worse track records. He took on the role at age 59, a record too?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Well
As I said, you can believe in what you want. I merely just sharing information. Take it or not, is not my problem

You a clown because you think my views on wtt = I don’t have friends within CNT or chinese provincial team structures is just too funny.

Qin was meant to take on the team head coach role but he choose to jump ship before it was too late. Inside coaching circles, he made the right call and will be forever known as the coach where is players never looses.

Li now holds some of the worse track records. He took on the role at age 59, a record too?
Well his Ma Long is losing nowadays, and his Xu Xin probably had the most painful loss to the CNT in the last 5 years, so I don't know what he's on tbh...

He was coach when other teams weren't strong and weren't investing in TT much, of course they won most of the laurels.

You supposedly have friends in the CNT and provincial teams but they told you that Qin must be crying himself to sleep because instead of being the head coach of the team, he became the SECRETARY GENERAL AND VICE PRESIDENT 😂😂😂😂😂
Lay down the booze Lao Tony.... For your own good.

Also did you know that that the so-called Head Coach of the whole team was just a new position that was created in 2022, and in 2017 it was just head coach for male and head coach for female??

So Qin was supposed to go into a role which was obviously created for Li Sun to move into a higher coaching role that didn't deal in administration.

Also were your "friends" among the 100 coaches that were consulted in that article??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Well

According to Xinhua the chief coach and head coach roles were abolished after a review in 2017, hence LGL had to rescind his role as chief coach and move on vice president of CTTA....

In 2023, the head coach role is brought back, and apparently according to "people involved in the matter" in WSJ style, Qin should be bogged down with being the head coach all in the name of winning at all cost, he shouldn't have higher aspirations to being the Chief, and gaining power or wealth. And he looks like he's being groomed to take over from LGL.
He's just supposed to be looking for a way to flee from the CNT but at the same time he's the next in line to be president!???!!!

What next will you say, Chinese coaches are all looking for a way to run away from the team according to provincial sources, and China is sinking everyday!!! And there are 300 million "slaves" hahaha

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
You supposedly have friends in the CNT and provincial teams but they told you that Qin must be crying himself to sleep because instead of being the head coach of the team, he became the SECRETARY GENERAL AND VICE PRESIDENT 😂😂😂😂😂
when did I say this? show me or I still doubt your reading and comprehension ability. hence that is why I say you are a clown and trying to be funny. But it isnt funny.

Also did you know that that the so-called Head Coach of the whole team was just a new position that was created in 2022, and in 2017 it was just head coach for male and head coach for female??
Wow, finally, you gave something that I really didn't know hey.

especially what I know that is Liu was team head coach from 2013 to 2017 and before him, Cai was team head coach from 1997 to 2005.
I'm not sure if you are purposely sharing wrong information, or your knowledge is limited.

To say the team head coach was created in 2022... well, it is extremely NOT CORRECT.
The position I believe, was first taken up in 1971 by Xu Yinsheng
So many people on TTD can say you are talking garbage here. You don't even need zeio to confirm that and why didn't zeio come out and help you as yet?

Also were your "friends" among the 100 coaches that were consulted in that article??
2 of them did pitch. It was more for show really.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
when did I say this? show me or I still doubt your reading and comprehension ability. hence that is why I say you are a clown and trying to be funny. But it isnt funny.

Wow, finally, you gave something that I really didn't know hey.

especially what I know that is Liu was team head coach from 2013 to 2017 and before him, Cai was team head coach from 1997 to 2005.
I'm not sure if you are purposely sharing wrong information, or your knowledge is limited.

To say the team head coach was created in 2022... well, it is extremely NOT CORRECT.
The position I believe, was first taken up in 1971 by Xu Yinsheng
So many people on TTD can say you are talking garbage here. You don't even need zeio to confirm that and why didn't zeio come out and help you as yet?

2 of them did pitch. It was more for show really.
You don't need to say it, it was implied in your speech, but that's why I'm confident you can't pass a C1 proficiency test, because you don't understand how to use abstract language or when an allusion is made. So you really shouldn't be talking about "comprehension" buddy....

Liu was Chief coach, not head coach and the Xinhua article that I posted should clarify that up...

Of course it's all for show... When they're not called, it's only a few at the top. When they're called it's all for show...

The overarching evidence is that a person trying to flee a sinking ship, should not be the next in line to be the captain. So your sources are taking the piss tbh, and You?, something a bit more concentrated.

• Haha
Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
You don't need to say it, it was implied in your speech, but that's why I'm confident you can't pass a C1 proficiency test, because you don't understand how to use abstract language or when an allusion is made. So you really shouldn't be talking about "comprehension" buddy....
I didn't say Qin is crying, you have assumed I did. But did I say it?
go and quote it... I've been waiting for a few days.

Liu was Chief coach, not head coach and the Xinhua article that I posted should clarify that up...
Chief Coach. What the hell is that when you translate it to Chinese?

Of course it's all for show... When they're not called, it's only a few at the top. When they're called it's all for show...
you see, you keep trolling.
so I don't need to answer
The overarching evidence is that a person trying to flee a sinking ship, should not be the next in line to be the captain. So your sources are taking the piss tbh, and You?, something a bit more concentrated.
show me the evidence that beijing coach is wrong and you are right.

Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
I didn't say Qin is crying, you have assumed I did. But did I say it?
go and quote it... I've been waiting for a few days.

Chief Coach. What the hell is that when you translate it to Chinese?

you see, you keep trolling.
so I don't need to answer

show me the evidence that beijing coach is wrong and you are right.
I just posted links from news sources, and if not that I couldn't find the livestream of the LGY Vs TH match, I'll have shown the live stills of QZJ and LGL together doing their thing. All you've been saying ad nauseum for the last 2 days is "Beijing coach", "Beijing coach" and you showed your Facebook page, and you've got the temerity to say that news sources are false and your story is true. Wow, that's amazing....

A troll is someone who dismisses an extraordinary official meeting of an organisation that he doesn't like their politics as just for show. Average the "Seeseepee is a threat" Yankee behaviour. Not something befitting from an elderly. Look in the mirror and appreciate your features.

The Xinhua article itself announced him as the chief coach. That's not my cross to bear.

Again, "crying himself to sleep" is not a literal expression, it's idiomatic, it's metaphorical. You really need to read a book big man.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I just posted links from news sources, and if not that I couldn't find the livestream of the LGY Vs TH match, I'll have shown the live stills of QZJ and LGL together doing their thing. All you've been saying ad nauseum for the last 2 days is "Beijing coach", "Beijing coach" and you showed your Facebook page, and you've got the temerity to say that news sources are false and your story is true. Wow, that's amazing....
when did I say Qin is no longer friends with LGL or he isn't part of CTTA?
you made probably over 5 assumptions that I said that, so hence, your comprehension ability is clear.

A troll is someone who dismisses an extraordinary official meeting of an organisation that he doesn't like their politics as just for show. Average the "Seeseepee is a threat" Yankee behaviour. Not something befitting from an elderly. Look in the mirror and appreciate your features.

The Xinhua article itself announced him as the chief coach. That's not my cross to bear.

Again, "crying himself to sleep" is not a literal expression, it's idiomatic, it's metaphorical. You really need to read a book big man.
you see, I live in a free world where I can say bad things about just about... hm...., everyone/everything.
it doesn't mean I like them or not but it is my rights as a human.
WTT is really just junk, and everyone on TTD has at least one bad thing - ie, the camera angles.

So, would it surprise you that I also have friends in the WTT??
haha.
Well, I'm a public figure in a way, and you? what are you? a nobody, or at most, someone hiding behind some alias.

When you have the guts to put your words with your "real name", then we can start talking about behaviour.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
when did I say Qin is no longer friends with LGL or he isn't part of CTTA?
you made probably over 5 assumptions that I said that, so hence, your comprehension ability is clear.

you see, I live in a free world where I can say bad things about just about... hm...., everyone/everything.
it doesn't mean I like them or not but it is my rights as a human.
WTT is really just junk, and everyone on TTD has at least one bad thing - ie, the camera angles.

So, would it surprise you that I also have friends in the WTT??
haha.
Well, I'm a public figure in a way, and you? what are you? a nobody, or at most, someone hiding behind some alias.

When you have the guts to put your words with your "real name", then we can start talking about behaviour.
Well I live in a world where I'm free to criticise bullcrap also.

The organisation in question here is not the WTT.

I don't need you to say whether Qin is friends with LGL or Li Qiang or God, I can follow the logical conclusion of what you're insinuating. It's a difficult exercise I know, but try to keep up. Speech is not always literal.

Man, who cares if you're a public figure? You're what? A "public figure" in your tiny little enclave on YT???
And who cares if you have friends in WTT or in Jupiter??

I don't have to type in my real name so that I can feign some sense of importance. Typing with my real name doesn't change anything. It doesn't add or detract from my opinions. All of your little cheerleaders don't type in their real names either. Their opinions are still valuable especially when they're being suggestive and not speaking as a matter of fact, because they spoke to someone or maybe, listened to some parseltongue in Chongqing.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Typing with my real name doesn't change anything. It doesn't add or detract from my opinions.
yes it does. you will think twice when talking garbage

All of your little cheerleaders don't type in their real names either.
like this type of garbage. who else are you insulting?

trust me, with your real name surfacing, you would think twice, lol

Last edited: